Why can nobody hear me on gamechat

Discus and support Why can nobody hear me on gamechat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my Xbox series s gamechat is faulty no one can hear me when gaming and I cannot hear chat in my soundbar also when I go to record message to send to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Constantine 317, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Why can nobody hear me on gamechat

Hi my Xbox series s gamechat is faulty no one can hear me when gaming and I cannot hear chat in my soundbar also when I go to record message to send to someone I can't hear my chat through soundbar but when I disconnect my headset I can hear my recorded message though soundbar I have tried everything I think it's possibly my series s controller

:)

Constantine 317, Jan 23, 2024
  2. GUNNERG27 Win User

Game and Party chat.

I have an issue where nobody can hear me in the gamechat at all. Only in party chat. What can I do to get audio using Kinect in gamechat?
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Nobody can hear me on my mic but I can hear them

Hey there @chaseDUBEL, ! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

If you can’t hear the person you’re trying to chat with after joining their party, try these tips:

• Check that your privacy settings allow communication with everyone. Press
      the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy. Select View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer, and then make your changes.
    • Unmute or unblock the person you’re trying to chat with. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Parties & chats. Select the party to expand the party roster, choose the
      person you want to unmute, and select Unmute.
    • Check the party chat volume for each person in your party. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Parties & chats. Select the party to expand the party roster, choose the person you want to check, and then verify that their volume slider is at a level that you can hear. To change the volume level, move left or right using the D-pad or the left thumbstick to adjust the volume slider.
    • Check that you have joined party chat from within the party window.
    • See if you’re experiencing network latency or other network issues. To do this, check the detailed network statistics for your network by following the steps in: Network settings on Xbox One
    • See if you’re experiencing an issue related to Network Address Translation (NAT): Troubleshoot NAT multiplayer game issues

I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

Kind regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox One Mic - Can hear people but nobody can hear me

Hey there WeeWeeeNoodle and Headgamer!

Sorry to hear about the chat issue! If you are unable to be heard in chat but can hear others, we are currently looking into that issue in

this thread. When you get a chance, go ahead and make a post in this thread. We will be posting any updates we receive in that thread as well. Thanks in advance!
  5. SeanMcKay Win User

Xbox One Mic - Can hear people but nobody can hear me

I have had the same issue recently. My stock headset still seems to be working fine, but NO THIRD PARTY HEADSET WORKS. Let me re-phrase that. I can usually hear others in the ear piece, but the mic is not working at all. This is the case regardless of what
    controller I plug it into, and regardless of whether I plug it in directly via 3.5mm jack or via the headset adapter. The headset (in this case Turtle Beach Recon 30x) and mic work fine if, say, I plug it into my phone to use. However, mic is non-functioning
    on the Xbox One. I can hear and chat via Kinect just fine (though quality is terrible). And like I said I can still use the stock headset. In trying to troubleshoot with Turtle Beach, they said there have been reported issues with the New Xbox One Experience
    dashboard and third party headsets. Yet another bug in the NXOE! Judas Priest it has been a horrible experience.

Anyway, I am about to return this headset, not because it is nonfunctioning, but rather that the Xbox One is nonfunctioning with IT.

Any ideas, folks?

Microsoft, what is the deal here?
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

why is it nobody can beat me?

That's because nobodu gives two s**** about Interceptor. It's simple: EMP, Jam, Flee. Why don't you start palying Hot Pursuit, the mode that the game is originally based on and stop pretending you are so damn good. If you ARE that good, you need to get out
    more!
Thema:

Why can nobody hear me on gamechat

1. Why can nobody hear me on gamechat - Similar Threads - Why nobody hear

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...