Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

Discus and support Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Aguilar1, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

I bought the game and can’t play

:)

Daniel Aguilar1, Oct 21, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game gamepass was not required.

The game is an online multiplayer game only, so you would need Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate to play it.
  3. RainbowPanthrVI Win User

FAVORITE CONTROLLER

I bought the Sea of Thieves controller and love it. I don't even play the game- just like the design. Ha ha.
  4. AnthonyGodin1 Win User

Sea of thieves Xbox to Windows 10

Just To be clear,

I can download sea of thieves on my pc even if it's says that I bought or for Xbox one?
  5. eneserenz Win User

Can't download GTA 5 Premium

But I can download Sea of Thieves because I bought it from my Xbox..?
  6. dominiclynn Win User

Can I play Sea of Thieves on PC if I bought it for Xbox?

How do I download as I have digital copy
Thema:

Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

1. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game... - Similar Threads - Why play sea

2. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  6. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?: I bought Sea of Thieves for the Xbox one years ago. I upgraded my Xbox to the series X and was looking at games to download when I saw SoT was own and could be downloaded. When I start up the game...
  9. Why can’t I play games off my sea gate game drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play games off my sea gate game drive: Like a would move apex legends to my seagate storage drive but then it says I have to move it back to my internal storage to play it 63969cac-10e8-4f63-a2ec-bf5da9b1a3fc
  10. Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...: I don't understand why I am getting redirected to the game Pass subscription screen. This is really grimey tactics. Don't like what is happening to gaming but I am allset anyway I don't care for...