Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.

Discus and support Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I can login in with the same email I am using since I was forced to create one but the one on my laptop when I go into the settings trying to update... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vincent Rulloda1, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.

So I can login in with the same email I am using since I was forced to create one but the one on my laptop when I go into the settings trying to update some information it says I need to verify from a different email?

I've already tried microsoft's account recovery but all to nothing, I tried contacting minecraft support too but nothing too, I dont know how I can email microsoft about this situation I'm in which is really frustrating as I don't know how I got hacked when I have 2FA on my gmail account.

Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email. [​IMG]

:)

Vincent Rulloda1, Jul 22, 2023
  2. Vincent Rulloda1 Win User

Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.

Hello Manuela, I've been trying to use this interactive form but its to no use. So thats it my account is gone? My minecraft account is gone?

They tell me to sign in from the same location I've almost always been signing in at and the account I am using is still here on my laptop.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Vincent, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re not able to access to your Microsoft account. Based on the rambler.ru domain your Microsoft account has linked.

It seems that your Microsoft account has been compromised. The recommended action is trying to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Lastly, and as a reminder, please notice that no one in these community forums can view account information, and Microsoft support isn’t capable of changing the account details or send password reset links to you, this is for security policies.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

I know the following comment can be frustrating, however, I would like to let you know that if none of the methods worked for you, I'm afraid to say that's not possible to recover the account, Vincent.
  5. crazyea Win User

Trusted PC - Email Code - BIG HASSLE

OK this is dumb. It asked me to verify and then signed me in as my sons account. (I set up his account under the same email I use to verify email.....That comment was from me.
  6. cookiemamma Win User

Security info hasnt changed after editing profile

Forgot to add, I couldnt verify my new email because I got the following message:

Your email address wasn't verified

This email address couldn't be verified because the wrong Microsoft account may have been entered. Try signing in with another Microsoft account.

Although I followed the link from my email that was sent from my microsft account
Thema:

1. Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email. - Similar Threads - Why sign account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  6. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  7. Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account: My games and data are missing when I try to login c8edef18-52bb-47a9-93cc-020b5ff79bc4
  8. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  9. Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in: 18765210087 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28e99f2f-583c-4031-8329-39a204748036
  10. Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?: When I try to sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account, it just throws me back to the main page. And once I try to sign in again, it won't let me enter my email as it takes me straight back to the...