Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...

Discus and support Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant even see multiplayer 2da7fb3b-4322-4987-9a18-8da68d006687 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shane Mccue, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Shane Mccue
    Shane Mccue Guest

Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont...

I cant even see multiplayer

:)

Shane Mccue, Dec 26, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont see it

You need gamepass ultimate or core

Gamepass for.console only gives you access to.gamepass games
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont see it

Hi there Shane, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

What is the full and exact name of the Game Pass subscription that you have active on your account? You can verify the subscription name through the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

In the case that it's "Game Pass for console", as mentioned by the user in the previous response, that subscription only provides access to the Game Pass game catalog but does not allow you to play online. The only subscriptions that include the benefit of being able to play online are Game Pass Core and Game Pass Ultimate.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Richie sanchez Win User

About game pass and can’t play r6 even though I have xbox live good and bought r6

Last I played r6 on my account was a couple months ago when I had game pass and yes I can ensure you that I 100 percent did buy r6 I may not have the proof but I know without a doubt I did and yes this is the only game it is happening on since it’s the only game that needs game pass that I have and yes the Xbox live is for online and multiplayer I got
  5. Ghost Spec Op Win User

Rainbow 6 - New York

Hey.. I was interested in getting back into R6-Vegas 2, are there lots of people to play multiplayer with still? Are the roooms full?

Thanks
  6. LuvShiramine Win User

Gamesharing is completely bugged and will not share the xbox live from game pass ultimate

but i dont have multiplayer access at all.... i have the full 100s of games on game pass, and usually you also get xbox live, ea play, but not cloud or anything, thats how it was for years did it change...?
Thema:

1. Why can i not play multiplayer on r6? I have the full game and game pass and i still dont... - Similar Threads - Why play multiplayer

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  4. Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?: Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc. I have an Xbox ultimate subscription and play on a series s console. when trying "public" i get "failed to create...
  5. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  6. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  7. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  8. why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?: At first, it was because I was a part of a family group on Microsoft and my Xbox settings. But now even when I left the group (after a long hour on trying to figure out how to remove me w/ my...
  9. Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft: Why can't I play multiplayer in Minecraft bd734ab5-3ad4-460e-b3c9-013f50d3a077
  10. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...