Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

Discus and support Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alfie Warburton, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I was using the correct card.

I then got a message from my bank asking if the payment was made by me to which I said yes and they said that it should go through now. It didn’t. I then called my bank to see if it was a block on my card and they confirmed that there was no block.

I decided to leave it for a day and tried again just now and I am getting the same issue. I have no idea what is causing this issue as there is no block on my card and I have the sufficient funds.

:)

Alfie Warburton, Mar 16, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. 46f1ecd2-5bbb-4ed2-8 Win User

Dev mode on 2 Xboxes

So does this mean only my associated account can use a dev mode or can I use one of my other Xbox profiles to use dev mode?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Pay dev mode with microsoft balance

Virtually all Microsoft services require a credit card in order to validate them. This may include purchasing dev mode

I would also like to remind you the dev mode is to be used exclusively for developing software created by you, And that using it to run other kinds of programs can result in hardware and account bans
  5. Rich Tobias 2 Win User

Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have no leave dev mode button!!!

Jerbear thanx for the reply but i already looked thru all that... My main question is why i was able to delete or never got cant remember the dev mode settings tab where it hav a big leave dev mode button... I also have no way to sideload.... This is a huge
    problem for evereyone on this dev mode as i cant get settings tab ???
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

bruh moment

Hi,

When your console is in developer mode, you can only use apps and games designed for developer mode. To play your Xbox games and apps you need to exit dev mode. This is how it is meant to work.

Once you've purchased developer mode it's yours to enter and exit whenever you wish, you won't have to pay again.
Thema:

1. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode? - Similar Threads - Why pay Dev

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  4. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  5. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  6. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  7. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  8. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  9. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  10. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...