Why can I not log into xbox live in shuffle party

Discus and support Why can I not log into xbox live in shuffle party in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can not log into xbox live in shuffle party because when I do a error code. The error code is (-2147024883). 0cfcfba2-1d6f-4048-87f7-cf2e0380b339 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lord Rendon, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Lord Rendon
    Lord Rendon Guest

I can not log into xbox live in shuffle party because when I do a error code. The error code is (-2147024883).

:)

Lord Rendon, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Lord Rendon Win User

I am unable to provide a screenshot however the picture looked like the main menu but with a black line with the error code in the middle, I am unable to log into a game called tentacles: enter the mind and I have tried troubleshooting.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Lord. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you provide a screenshot of this error, please?

Are you able to log into Xbox Live in other games?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

What about Shuffle Party? Can you download the free app Shuffle Party, run it, and tell us what happens? Shuffle Party is a free game that we also use for troubleshooting purposes.

Also did you do a refresh of your computer or anything?
  5. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Yes. All the steps prior to Shuffle Party failed to resolve the problem. Windows Event Viewer Logs don't show any errors. The result of successfully installing Shuffle Party and then trying to run it resulted in the following message:

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.conm, then start this app again. (-2101608440).
  6. Judge Win User

"shuffle party" game app for windows phones...

In the future, its wise not to post your personal email here! Also, what region is your phone set in? Shuffle Party is US only, so if your wife's phone is US region and yours isn't, that might be why you can't find it. I was just able to find it by going
    to the marketplace and typing in "Shuffle Party". Goodluck!
Thema:

1. Why can I not log into xbox live in shuffle party - Similar Threads - Why log live

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  4. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  5. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  6. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. Why csny I log to xbox live ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why csny I log to xbox live ?: When I try to log in to xbox live ,i get the xbox live blocked message when I run the connection test ,please advise 2244a63d-5970-4be9-8237-a67e6b9257ec
  9. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  10. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524