Why can i not leave my family group?

Discus and support Why can i not leave my family group? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A long time ago my father had added my microsoft acc to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my acc was stuck and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A guy who wants to play, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Why can i not leave my family group?

A long time ago my father had added my microsoft acc to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my acc was stuck and couldnt be removed. I have tried multiple other things, such as adding a new acc to the family group and trying to leave. Changing my age. But non has worked. It always gives me the "We’re having trouble and can’t remove Lil' from your family group right now. Refresh or wait and try again." error. I had recently bought minecraft with the same acc, and because of the family settings, I cant access multiplayer. I would also be fine if, the family group stays and i can still play multiplayer and minecraft. Thanks

:)

A guy who wants to play, Oct 27, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Why can't I leave my family group?

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

We understand that you are having problems leaving your family group. This issue may be caused by a problem or a problem with the technical setup of your account. As family groups without an organizer and at least one other family member will be eliminated. If your parent isn't the only organizer in your family group, you can ask another organizer to delete your account.

Otherwise, you can try to leave the family group by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Family page. Link: Microsoft Family Safety

2. Click the "Leave Family" button.

3. If you receive an error message, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again.

4. If the issue persists, you can contact the Xbox Live support team for further assistance.

Regarding your issue with accessing multiplayer in Minecraft, you may need to adjust your family group settings (for children/family members, organizing access is only allowed in your account settings for multiplayer online. For more help, you may need help from our live support team),

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

It says I'm in a family, but I'm not and now Microsoft won't let me play multiplayer Minecraft.

I understand, that's exactly why I advised you to create a new family group, to enter this new one and leave the supposed old group, that should solve the problem.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hello guys, I no longer know my parent's email, which I put in my Microsoft account, and now I can't play fortnite on my Xbox Series S because it's multyplayer restricted sorry for bad english

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

You can try leave the family group. However, only the adult who granted consent can remove a child account from the family group. If the adult cannot access their account, the adult or appropriate guardian should attempt to recover the adult account: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2218028

For more details on leaving the family group or removing members, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/leave-family-group-or-remove-members-6d806bbb-eb38-a978-10f4-3bbb814ffcc4

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Diabolical Gull Win User

Can't install a game

Hello Josef, yes I am part of a family group. There are 3 vertical dots but the only options are to change my profile picture or leave the family group. Thanks
  6. Francia J. Win User

How do I change the family organizer to a family member and create a new family organizer?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You may need to leave the family group first, this will leave the family organizer the only one in the group, and then you can re-add the previous family organizer as a member.
Thema:

Why can i not leave my family group?

1. Why can i not leave my family group? - Similar Threads - Why leave family

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can't I leave my family group?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave my family group?: A long time ago, my father added my Microsoft access to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my account was stuck and couldn't be deleted I always get the...
  10. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...