Why can I not hear, xbox, party members, but they can hear me?

Discus and support Why can I not hear, xbox, party members, but they can hear me? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For the last two weeks I have been experiencing a very annoying issue with the xbox party system (last known instance of the feature working was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Bozzmer, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Bozzmer
    Bozzmer Guest

For the last two weeks I have been experiencing a very annoying issue with the xbox party system (last known instance of the feature working was November 27th). I primarily connect to xbox parties through the Xbox app on Android; this has worked flawlessly
    for the last several months. As of late whenever I join a party via the xbox app, party members are able to hear me, but I am unable to hear them. I followed up this issue by attempting to connect to a party via the Xbox Game bar on my PC and once more encountered
    the same issue; party members could hear me, but I could not hear them. I promptly checked my privacy settings and profile restrictions to see if there were any issues with my xbox account, I found none. Subsequently I checked the app permissions for xbox
    on both my PC and Android and made sure xbox had no restrictions and full permissions, this did not resolve the issue. I followed up by Uninstaller the xbox app on both devices and reinstalling them; the issue persisted. I continue to be able to speak to party
    members but still cannot hear them. I then proceeded to troubleshoot my audio equipment and in doing so discovered that at least for Android if I disconnected my Bluetooth ear buds (surface buds) I was able to both hear and communicate with members of the
    party; I did not meet with the same success on my computer. Additionally to all of this, I tried joining a party via my xbox one s and encountered no issues when communicating with members of the party. I have since updated all my device drivers pertaining
    to audio on all of my devices, but this still has not resolved the issue. Additionally I would like to add that currently my brother is experiencing the exact same issue on the xbox app for IOS. I feel as though I have exhausted all potential troubleshooting
    steps and have already visited every one forum both official and unofficial which discusses this issue and followed all steps suggested and have still had no luck. I would be extremely grateful for any help that can be provided in regards to this issue.

:)

Bozzmer, Dec 31, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: