Why can I not get the Forza Motorsport game to download?

Discus and support Why can I not get the Forza Motorsport game to download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the digital download of the Forza Motorsport game (twice) for my son’s Xbox One. The first time I thought he messed up when putting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frustrated Mom13, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Why can I not get the Forza Motorsport game to download?

I purchased the digital download of the Forza Motorsport game (twice) for my son’s Xbox One. The first time I thought he messed up when putting the code in so we not very happily purchased it again. However even after the second time we still can not get it to download. And now I am seeing it says it is not compatible with the Xbox One even though I bought the version that says it is compatible with the Xbox One? What do I do? How do I get my money back? He wants the game but I am very frustrated after spending almost $150 on a game that will not work. Please help.

:)

Frustrated Mom13, Dec 26, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

In this case I'd suggest taking it up with Target's customer service. If their store says the game's compatible with Xbox One, they have provided incorrect information and you may be entitled to a refund. I'm afraid Microsoft cannot asisst further from here as the game wasn't purchased from the MS Store, but I hope Target will be able to help you in some way.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Frustrated. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Forza Motorsport 2023 is only available on Xbox Series X|S consoles and PC; this is clearly stated on the game's Xbox store page: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/forza-motorsport/9P0TRPTHG7VF

If you purchased a code for the game, you will need to contact the seller to request a refund. Where did you purchase the code from?

For purchases made from the Microsoft Store, you can request a refund by signing in from this support page: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Frustrated Mom13 Win User

I wish I had purchased from there. However I did not. I purchased from Target. This was clearly on the packaging and it is non refundable
    [​IMG]
    I didn’t know that at the time.
  5. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

What was your favorite Xbox experience?

Definitive was Forza. First war Forza Motorsport 4 I will love this game part always. I want Forza Motorsport 4 in backward compatibility. It was best Forza Motorsport game And ever will be.
Thema:

1. Why can I not get the Forza Motorsport game to download? - Similar Threads - Why Forza Motorsport

2. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  5. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e
  6. Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?: Hi, Since I've gotten Forza Motorsport I kept on running in to the same issue every once in a while, where as soon as I'd cross the finishing line on the last lap the game would completely...
  7. Why Xbox for pc not installing forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox for pc not installing forza motorsport?: Worked fine yesterday and 4 days before that, but this morning it showed I needed to update the game (Forza Motorsport). It gets to 11% and then shows error code: 0x87e0000f. Uninstall and...
  8. Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...: My install of Forza Motorsport is stuck at basically half way. I have tested download speeds and everything is perfectly normal. Never had any dramas installing big games before now. Is it a...
  9. Why can’t I find the cloud game option for Forza Motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the cloud game option for Forza Motorsport?: I have game pass ultimate and am trying to utilize cloud gaming on my Xbox one with Forza Motorsport downloaded to my series s and I have not option to cloud game only to download with the...
  10. Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?: I got early access of the new Forza M. The game has so many performance issues on my PC. As a reference: I can play the last Forza Horizon in 4k ultra settings at more than 60fps. The new Forza...