Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...

Discus and support Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing through the Twd games and I got halfway through season 3 new frontier but now when I go to load it up it doesn’t work so I deleted it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by landon goodrich, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...

I’ve been playing through the Twd games and I got halfway through season 3 new frontier but now when I go to load it up it doesn’t work so I deleted it and now I can’t redownload it because it says I need game pass when I have it already

:)

landon goodrich, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Dantès Win User

When will The Walking Dead: The Final Season be available on Xbox Game Pass?

So when this is fixed, I can play The Walking Dead: New Frontier's full season and The Walking Dead: The Final Season's full season altogether?
  3. Ch1ps Win User

Game Pass Quests

I completed the entire Walking Dead New Frontier game and never had this Game Pass quest complete... I think it's definitely glitched.
  4. the big j(2) Win User

TWD: A New Frontier Season Pass not working

The walking dead a new frontier is broken too. I want to be able to finish the game not refund my season pass and sit at 20%
  5. the big j(2) Win User

TWD: A New Frontier Season Pass not working

Don't refund it. The walking dead a new frontier is broken too. I want to be able to finish the game not refund my season pass and sit at 20%
  6. Jay8007 Win User

The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

This was the email I received from skybound - found it odd as the first episodes have been free for ages

If you have a current Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass subscription you should have access to the games listed below. If you are still experiencing issues accessing episodes 2-5 please log out of the Xbox app and log back in with the account attached to your Game Pass subscription.

The Walking Dead: Season 1 = Complete Season all 5 episodes
    The Walking Dead: Season 2 = Complete Season all 5 episodes
    The Walking Dead: Michonne = Episode 1 only
    The Walking Dead: A New Frontier = Episode 1 only

We are thinking that when Xbox announce this, it was not indicated that for new frontier and michonne only Episode 1 is available, and you need to purchase them individually or purchase the Season Pass for episode 2-5

Thank you!
Thema:

Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...

1. Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already... - Similar Threads - Why download walking

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  6. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  7. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  8. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  9. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  10. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...