Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC

Discus and support Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A recent issue has arose when I attempt to play any online games. Whenever I try to play games such as Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Roblox, or any game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan Face, May 13, 2024.

1. Logan Face
    Logan Face Guest

Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC

A recent issue has arose when I attempt to play any online games. Whenever I try to play games such as Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Roblox, or any game that includes multiplayer, I can not join servers. I can successfully load into games without a problem and have information updated in real time, it only won't connect to matchmaking/lobbies themselves. I have already checked the internet and it does not seem to have any issues on my Xbox, only my PC. It also does seem to be because of any particular app such as steam since it is doing the same for games like Valorant and Roblox. I can use the internet freely in any other manner, just not games. I had this issue about a week or two ago and after a few restarts in fixed it, but only temporarily solved it. My PC is fairly new as I got it last winter and to my knowledge does not need any updates. If I could get help I would appreciate it, this is a very annoying issue.

:)

Logan Face, May 13, 2024
  2. Dreezzyy Win User

11/12/11 Internet works but cant connect to XBL

same thing for me, the night before it was working perfectly, and today my internet works fine, but when i try to go on xbl it tells me that my xbox is connected to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.
  3. BitAardvark36 Win User

Star Wars: KOTOR 2 The Sith Lords download corrupt on 360

Same problem here, my internet is fine everything works perfectly on my ps4, ps3, pc, or any other game ive downloaded on my 360 its just this game.
  4. SecretAgentSam Win User

Can't conncet to live

Great, at least i am not the only one, i knew it couldn't be my internet connection as my pc works perfectly.
  5. AmberC0215 Win User

The Crew 2 and PVP

I haven't tried the game out myself but some of my friends said they had the same experience and they just rebooted the game as well as their Internet connection and it worked perfectly fine after.
  6. Storm Fz Win User

Post-DDoS Disconnecting

Thanks Arminator!

But I am pretty sure the disconnecting is only occurring with the xbox, as I'm still having issues connecting with the console, but I can play multiplayer games on PC such as Minecraft perfectly fine. It's saying that I can connect to the network, but not
    the internet, and when I run diagnostics, the internet is blocking everything from the console.

But your help is greatly appreciated, thanks :)
Thema:

1. Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC - Similar Threads - Why connect lobbies

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  4. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  5. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  10. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...