Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

Discus and support Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Geran Rody, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Geran Rody
    Geran Rody Guest

Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever. Embarks glorious form.of help was to send me a screenshot of "enable voice chat". I have 200 hours logged on this game and I'm not willing to walk away just yet.

:)

Geran Rody, Apr 13, 2024
  2. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Am the most pleased with?

I hate party chat. I miss the days of trash talk in lobbies and actual communication in games. This is why I basically only play games that require communication for victory like Left 4 Dead 2. People actually get out of their party chats and talk to their
    teammates in game so they can win.
  3. Octomom Win User

10th Prestige = Automatic Booster?

No, but you do have to realize that there are plenty of people that do boost so people tend to overreact. This is why wheneverI get into a lobby I mute everyone who isn't my friend. Once in the game I tend to unmute people on my team so we can communicate
    but the lobbies are full of people talking trash.
  4. Glu10Free Win User

Am the most pleased with?

[quote user="TheMightyAndrew"]

I hate party chat. I miss the days of trash talk in lobbies and actual communication in games. This is why I basically only play games that require communication for victory like Left 4 Dead 2. People actually get out of their party chats and talk to their
    teammates in game so they can win.

[/quote]I agree 100%! I remember playing Halo 3/Gears of War and there was a lot of teamwork, but also fun trash talking. Those were some of my best days on XBL...
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Simple lesson-your affect to the big picture

I never hear squads communicating in lobbies, much less other teammates (excluding when partied up with friends). I will note that talking is overrated, LOL, as I have had great games "flowing" with a team and not one word was ever spoken. Everyone just
    seems to be in the right place doing the right thing. Ill also mention that total opposite can happen too......when nothing goes right.
  6. Holsatron3001 Win User

Request friends

Hey bro, a good way to get more friends on Xbox is to simply just play online. If you, for example, are playing a FPS game and communicating well with your teammates then you can send a request to a particular teammate to indulge in future slaughters. Although
    I spend a majority of my time on pc. Feel free to add

Thema:

1. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals? - Similar Threads - Why communicate friends

2. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  3. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  4. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  5. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  6. Why did I get an xbox communicate ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get an xbox communicate ban: I got an Xbox comm ban for saying you tried rappelling up to someone now I can't appeal it. d10d71d5-da44-4145-821d-b43654df466d
  7. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  8. Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp: Wowwww Xbox. Received a 9 day comm ban because I tried to change my profile picture. Well “what did you try to change it to,” you may ask. A d*mn picture of scooby doo...
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec