Why can I not appeal on a false report?

Discus and support Why can I not appeal on a false report? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CCO123zt, Apr 30, 2024.

1. CCO123zt
    CCO123zt Guest

So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give me the option to make an appeal, what can I do?

:)

CCO123zt, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it's not eligible for an appeal, all you can do is wait it out.
  3. Vito PalermoSl Win User

Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

I've already sent an appeal for both false reports i have and they said they would get back to me but my new question is if I appeal will the strike be removed? Because long story short i was false reported and it counted tor 6 strikes 2 more of them and I am permanently banned, if my appeal is accepted are the 6 strikes lifted and also do strikes rest yearly or something? And if I reach maximum strikes do they reset? I hope i don't get to that point but because of the false report it might happen
  4. vanhellsing95 Win User

false reports and enforcement

if its true then atleast help me appeal this false report before i get a lawyer
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why is there no way to appeal a deny on an enforcement

You only get one appeal at enforcement.xbox.com

False reports get.ignored

But.if you are breaking the rules then you do.get.punished
  6. Blaire Headrick Win User

Why was I false reported

Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke
    And I quote I did this all as a joke not seriously because people are always actually cursing while I just try to report them the Microsoft community still has not banned them
Thema:

1. Why can I not appeal on a false report? - Similar Threads - Why appeal false

2. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  3. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  4. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  5. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  6. Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?: I requested a refund and was denied due to hitting limits for the year. I have never requested a refund ever before though. I have seen the same questions and answer is reply to the email. I also...
  7. Why was I suspended and my appeals denied?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I suspended and my appeals denied?: I was wrongly suspended due to a strike system which was never disclosed. I was somehow suspended due to SINGLE letters? How does a single letter, not words, not sentences cause me to be...
  8. Why was my appeal denied?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was my appeal denied?: Recently I sent out an appeal because I got banned from a clip I took on my Xbox Series S. It was a GTA clip, and I was going to cut out the things that I didn't want in there, and for good...
  9. Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?: I recently got a suspension on a gamerpic that I've had on for months now with no previous problems and I can't appeal it even tho I wasn't even given a prior warning....
  10. Why can't I contact an appeals team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an appeals team?: So I've been given a comms ban and a strike for literally no reason. I've tried to contact an agent, but when it gets to the window, it doesn't give any option to do so, just to "message the...