Why can I no longer get robux off of Microsoft rewards as someone in the UK?

Discus and support Why can I no longer get robux off of Microsoft rewards as someone in the UK? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have friends in America who also use Microsoft rewards and can get Robux from it. I used to be able to, however, now the option to redeem Robux codes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarah 639, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Sarah 639
    Sarah 639 Guest

I have friends in America who also use Microsoft rewards and can get Robux from it. I used to be able to, however, now the option to redeem Robux codes is no longer there as someone from the United Kingdom. When will you bring back Robux to the UK?

:)

Sarah 639, Jun 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

All of the reward codes that come from non-Microsoft sources, have finite numbers of them available at any one time. The supplies are often renewed, but it is never guaranteed. Thus far it has always returned
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

Was it the 1500 Robux one by any chance? Soneome else mentioned that it was no longer available. When rewards are removed, it will also disappear from your goal (I have had the same thing with a specific Ultimate Game Pass reward in the past). It may reappear at a later date as Robux options do have a habit of disappearing and then coming back.

Currently, it seems the 800 Robux option is the only one there (assuming it is available on your Reward Redemption page)
  4. Sodangidni Win User

how do I get robux using microsoft rewards?

Hello, alex2k23. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Yes, it is possible for you to get Robux via the Microsoft Rewards program once you earn enough points to redeem the desired reward.

However, it's important to clarify that the availability of the Robux option depends on where you are physically located and the availability of the reward itself.
    You can always check the rewards' availability here:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/?form=dash_2

Apart from that, I want to mention that if you redeem the Robux, you can see them only on the Xbox version of Robux. So you may want to keep this in mind in case you play on PC or on another platform different from Xbox.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Geri M. Win User

No robux option in microsoft rewards

Hello A. User,

We hope that all is well other than this account issue and apologies for the confusion.

You can redeem Microsoft Rewards points for Robux by joining the Microsoft Rewards program and earning points by completing tasks. Then, you can go to the Redeem tab on the Microsoft Rewards homepage and search for Roblox Digital Code. You can choose the amount of Robux you want to redeem and click on the REDEEM REWARD button.

Alternatively, you can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards/roblox and click on the JOIN NOW TO CLAIM YOUR ROBUX button.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. DeniqL Win User

Microsoft rewards microsoft gift card

Hi,William! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, you can use Microsoft Rewards earned balance to buy Robux. But you will need to get them directly from the Microsoft Store.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/400-robux-para...
Thema:

1. Why can I no longer get robux off of Microsoft rewards as someone in the UK? - Similar Threads - Why longer robux

2. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  3. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  4. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  5. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  6. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  7. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  8. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  9. why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...: its a world of warships file 5474634f-d939-42bb-bc1a-3e7bb3bf854a
  10. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...