Why can I hear party chat but absolutely nothing else?

Discus and support Why can I hear party chat but absolutely nothing else? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is ridiculous, I can hear and chat with people in Xbox party chat but I can’t hear games, youtube, Spotify, I can’t even hear my Xbox when I move... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barbaric Boi, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Barbaric Boi
    Barbaric Boi Guest

This is ridiculous, I can hear and chat with people in Xbox party chat but I can’t hear games, youtube, Spotify, I can’t even hear my Xbox when I move the cursor around to different menu options, no notification sounds, nothing.

I’ve done all of the basics with trying to go through my audio settings and making sure it’s all set up correctly, I haven’t messed with Dolby atmos at all period, I’ve used other controllers (all updated) and still nothing but ONLY party chat. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE. I’m even looking at my controller settings and it’s actively saying there’s a headset plugged in so I don’t know why it’s not working like it is.

I have an Xbox series S so it’s not because of an outdated model either.

:)

Barbaric Boi, Jul 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: