Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?

Discus and support Why arent we holding microsoft accountable? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been noticing people getting banned over words on xbox, myself included. Yet Microsoft policy doesnt show me which words I can and cannot use... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lemon Juice1, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Lemon Juice1
    Lemon Juice1 Guest

I have been noticing people getting banned over words on xbox, myself included. Yet Microsoft policy doesnt show me which words I can and cannot use via xbox. Also we shouldnt even alliw bans for people over the age of 18. Unless the person is actually threatening someone. If anything anyone over 18 should have freedom of speech with anyone over 18. Rope,Trag, pussly, and other words are just words. There no action behind those words. Microsoft if you read this you need to fix your policy. Make adult accounts who can only play with adult. Kids play with kids. We dont need your wokeness in our daily lives cause words hurt.

:)

Lemon Juice1, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Lemon Juice1 Win User

Also if congress cant make laws impeeding Freedom of speech, then companies shouldnt be able to make policies, then proceed to never show the words you can and cannot use. Then proceeds to not let you contact then over issues concerning fake/or real bans. This is how microsoft runs their company? Thats sad. No wonder people enjoy sony more
  3. Lemon Juice1 Win User

Which is why we need to hold microsoft accountable. We need to remove the woke policys. I refuse to obey a company like that. I say freedom of speech should always be allowed and no company should ve allowed woke policies. Cause it just gives them loopholes. Guess imma just get creative and make new Words to insult people. Like Gaf. 🤣
  4. ngocphi Win User

You may want to read freedom of speech before you quote something

The very first line

"Congress cannot make laws that impede freedom of speech"

In otherwords it dorsnt apply to private citizens or companies

This is upheld by the courts around the world

It's called private authority

It is.the same.right that you have to remove anyone from your own home also the reason. Why your work place can fire you for cursing at your supervisor

Freedom of.speech is NOT A UNLIMITED license to insult anyone

Anyone can make rules on how you MUST act on their property this igives you the righr to set. rules.in your own house
  5. ngocphi Win User

Ok apparently you didnt read the rules

You must keep.everything rated t for.teens and older

This is regardless of platform

This is a universal rule on most.platforms
  6. Kenny Duvenhage Win User

Warface not in store anymore?

Microsoft's is at fault here

Warface is no longer available

If the team is work on this why is there no communication on this matter

Seen what we are paying for a service which we arent able to use
Thema:

1. Why arent we holding microsoft accountable? - Similar Threads - Why arent holding

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why arent my funtcion, end home pg up and down keys work as shortcuts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why arent my funtcion, end home pg up and down keys work as shortcuts?: I was trying to to open the RoShade menu but the keys wont work same with my funtion keys they only work my fkeys only work for the picture thats on top of there and my arrow do th exact oppisiete...