Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

Discus and support Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tribalknives, Apr 25, 2023.

1. tribalknives
    tribalknives Guest

My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload, could someone tell me why?

:)

tribalknives, Apr 25, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Just as a heads up, we are currently receiving multiple reports regarding this particular suscription issue, however, no official announcements have been made by Microsoft .In the meantime we can just perform troubleshooting steps.

Let´s first try a simple power cycle

Power Cycle(you say you have already but let´s try it again):

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2.Unplug your console

3. Wait for 5 minutes, then plug and turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If that does not work try changing your DNS manually

Open the guide by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Select Advanced settings from the Network screen options.

Select DNS settings.

Select Manual.

Enter 8.8.8.8

We should as well clear your MAC address

Press Start at the main Xbox menu. Navigate to Settings. Select Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, and finally Clear.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox stop deleting meaningful clips, i understand your trying to find space for other clips but I can do that manually.I dont even get time to go through the clips I had saved because its all gone.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"Any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion."

It would be best to view your clips, also, for game clips that aren't uploaded to the Xbox network if ever you reset your console they will be removed or deleted as well so make sure to upload them to the Xbox network.

Make sure to check this link, Karlton: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. OpticRJames Win User

My clips aren't deleting or uploading

Hi, Roxane. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Kindly check if there is a pending system update for the console.

Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Select System > Updates & downloads.

Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update,

Solution 3: Try setting up manual DNS settings.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

If the same issue persists, other players are experiencing the same issue right now. Although there is no official announcement yet about the issue. Let's wait until it gets fixed, you can also provide feedback about it using the Report a Problem app which you can download by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box.

Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.

Follow the instructions in the section “Report a new problem” to submit your problem report.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Screenshots not deleting and New Screenshots not uploading.

Thank you so much for that. Have you tried to use a different network connection?

Resetting the console-keeping games and apps will not be an option since that will delete any game clips that you have that aren't uploaded to the Xbox network yet.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Clips in queue

I apologize but that will not be possible. Your friend's game clips may have been uploaded to Xbox Network already that's why it's still visible from there.
Thema:

1. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?! - Similar Threads - Why aren't clips

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  5. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  6. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  7. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  8. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  9. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  10. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...