Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

Discus and support Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akif Bashir, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Akif Bashir
    Akif Bashir Guest

I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and

a lot of other games . I am not able to sign in on the xbox page because whenever i press sign in, it always redirects me to the home page of the website. I need help related to these things.

:)

Akif Bashir, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Akif Bashir Win User

I paid a friend of mine who lives in USA and gave him my account password so that he could buy it for me
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

VPNs are not allowed at all

Where are you physically located?
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Akif, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

There are several reasons why not all games may be available in the Xbox app. Here are some possibilities:

Games may not be available in your region. Game availability in the Xbox app varies by region. For example, some games may not be available in some countries or regions for legal or licensing reasons.

The games may not be compatible with your device. The Xbox app only supports games that are compatible with the device you are using. For example, if you are using a Windows PC, you will only be able to watch games that are compatible with Windows.

Games may be available only through Xbox Cloud Gaming. Xbox Cloud Gaming is a cloud gaming service that allows you to play Xbox games without downloading them. Some games are only available through Xbox Cloud Gaming, so they won't appear in the Xbox app.

How to fix Xbox page login issue?

If you are having trouble signing in to the Xbox page, you can try the following steps:

Make sure you are using the correct web address. The web address of the Xbox page is https://www.xbox.com.

Make sure you are using a supported web browser. The Xbox app is compatible with the following web browsers:

Microsoft Edge
    Google Chrome
    Mozilla Firefox

Make sure your web browser is updated. You can check if your web browser is up to date by visiting the browser developer's website.

If you are using a proxy or VPN server, try disabling them to see if that resolves the issue.

If you've tried everything else and still can't sign in, you can try resetting your Microsoft account password.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't sign in, you can contact Microsoft support for help.

How to fix games not showing up in the Xbox app?

If games that don't appear in the Xbox app are available in your region and compatible with your device, there may be an issue with the app. You can try the following steps to fix the problem:

Close the Xbox app and reopen it.
    Restart your device.
    Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app.
    If you've tried everything else and still can't see games, you can try resetting the Xbox app. To reset the Xbox app, follow these steps:
    Open the Settings app.
    Click "Applications."
    Click "Xbox."
    Click "Advanced Options."
    Scroll down and click "Reset."

best regards Oskayra
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you are not physically in a supported country with a method of payment tied to it, you cannot access the subscription. Giving people your account information is also not permitted and can lead to acccount and hardware bans
  6. Akif Bashir Win User

I've tried signing in on Chrome ,Opera, Firefox, and Microsoft edge but it still redirects me to the home page of the Xbox website. I can sign in on my mobile but not on my pc. Can you tell me a solution to that and also that does a vpn change the games available in your region on the xbox app on pc?
Thema:

1. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app? - Similar Threads - Why aren't games

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  6. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...