Why are you censoring games as the biggest monopoly?

Discus and support Why are you censoring games as the biggest monopoly? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Mod removed] I'm sorry if this is an illegible mess. I need help. censorship of games and media. has always been a fight against those who wish to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLK BERY, Jul 15, 2023.

1. BLK BERY
    BLK BERY Guest

[Mod removed]

I'm sorry if this is an illegible mess.

I need help. censorship of games and media. has always been a fight against those who wish to control. this

latest in a Roald Dhal, style censorship skullgirls and consumer rights. l have been contacting the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression case 1115846005

Why we're here. (And debunking arguments against us.) [Mod removed]

not only this. the very people who now on the intellectual property have removed content from an art book. something people said woudln't be done and then was done in less than 24 hours.

not only did the game exist for 10 years or more with relatively few changes (there was a censorship bit a few years ago) but now it seems that the current holder of the IP is once again de facto censoring the work even when much of the original team is not working on the game. in fact, Lab Zero, the innitial developers of the game aren't even there.

the reasons cited as to why they censor the game are suspect, and not only are consumers not heard, they're being called creeps and having all their complaints be made reductive. kinda breaking the "basic rights of consumers" as seen on a lawyers website about "consumer rights".

the original uncensored version of the game doesn't seem available anymore. or even then. the recent changes make sure to force a user to type in "ireallyfearchange" as a beta code in to the "second encore" verson of the game. as some self flagelation... and even then that doesn't restore all the content. only a roll back to a previous patch.

except that will be gone too

there's something very strange about all censorship, but this one has a lot of strange things.

especially since original creators. Mike Z and Alex Ahad were forced out of their own company.

[Mod removed]

this is a suit against people working on the game.s

the people that work on the games now are "hidden variable studios" "future club" and Autumn Games"

i feel like my rights, and the rights of everyone who bought this game are violated and are entrenching a bad precident for de facto censorship. and with how they censored a Comb for being racially insensitive and upside down umbrella armband for "alluding to real life hate groups" or... "panties". it doesn't make sense.

it's taking out the blood and guts from Mortal Kombat. or toning them down

it's taking the word "fat" out of books for kids. it seems to be like R. L. Stein and how his books were changed back in 2018 and only untill 2022 did he find out about it.

in short. they took content away people paid for, that was fine for ten years, and only now remove it. and only half way. and in inconsistent manners. SOMEHTING is forcing their hand or someone is giving money. all this for massive negative reviewer scores. all this for journalistic publications and other sources. at EVO. to call people creeps or sick. all of it to reduce and dismiss valid concerns over legally protected speech and then suggest people like me, are perverts.

they didn't complain when they were getting money for the uncensored or the "slightly" censored version. and now with such fan baclash, me and many other people are being called "creeps" and being called "potental pedos" or "pedos". by the current IP holders of the game.

content was taken out of a game. twice. people are upset. the IP holder calls us "creeps".

:)

BLK BERY, Jul 15, 2023
  2. BLK BERY Win User

can you also tell me if you have any censorhsip polices on your platforms? and... why do you bother with censorship when having less to none of it is better for a busines' bottom line and creative diversity?

also, this looks more like a fan website.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello BLK, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Apologies that features of the game are being censored. I can't speak as to why it's being done or what regulations may require it but I think it may be best to contact their community page https://skullheart.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. fLyGinGy456 Win User

reputation is not properly monitored by the powers that be

monopoly is 40 percent luck when played with classic rules which I always do.. look it up....

a childrens game? some of the biggest big wigs aroud have competitive games for real money in monopoly
  5. Bluff Kerfuffle Win User

Need to find a new team!

-_- really... they censored it... why would they censor b4d 455
  6. [{cool}] Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

why did you censor mc and google
Thema:

1. Why are you censoring games as the biggest monopoly? - Similar Threads - Why are censoring

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. wHY Is tHe WoRd BuDdHa cENSoReD

in XBoX on Consoles
    wHY Is tHe WoRd BuDdHa cENSoReD: wHY Is tHe WoRd BuDdHa cENSoReD d88055d5-dcc8-452e-ad6d-16179a2f3bce