Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing

Discus and support Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is there no good games on Xbox? You look at PlayStation with Spider-Man and even wolverine these look insane. Xbox needs to start producing games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Cain1, May 27, 2023.

1. Tom Cain1
    Tom Cain1 Guest

Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing

Why is there no good games on Xbox? You look at PlayStation with Spider-Man and even wolverine these look insane. Xbox needs to start producing games like this.

:)

Tom Cain1, May 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Tom!

Sorry to hear about your concern. If you have suggestions and feedback to Team Xbox, don't hesitate to share it through http://feedback.xbox.com/

They appreciate all our feedback and suggestions. Rest assured that they all review our posts there.

Hopefully the games you want will be available soon in Xbox platform.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

no, i am saying PC and playstation is where its at, i mainly play pc. playstation is good, has lots of descent games, yes a little pricey but worth it.

Xbox has had one first party title released in 2 years that could be AAA, but it flopped as it was atrocious. Xbox has completely lost the plot and i will never invest any more money into them, basically they will fail eventually.
  4. Tom Cain1 Win User

So you’re saying PlayStation is where the better games are at?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox have their own Games showcase coming up in June. There should be some game announcements on that.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

i wouldn't hold your breath, spencer been saying for years oh great games on the way next year on and on and on. PC and PlayStation is where the games are.
Thema:

1. Why are Xbox game’s rubbish? PlayStation have the new Spider-Man etc Xbox are not competing - Similar Threads - Why are game’s

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  8. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  9. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  10. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...