Why are we still dealling with cheaters on console in 2023?

Discus and support Why are we still dealling with cheaters on console in 2023? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; XBOX, PC, PS5, Steam user here: There is open source anti-cheat, and its free! So why are we still dealing with cheaters in 2023? I for one am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LordzSky, May 18, 2023.

1. LordzSky
    LordzSky Guest

XBOX, PC, PS5, Steam user here: There is open source anti-cheat, and its free! So why are we still dealing with cheaters in 2023? I for one am compelled to not be purchasing any future new gen console in gaming's current state! If they can't give assurances or some sort of guarantee, why would I want to buy into it? No apologies given, why am I being forced to deal with shameless cheaters on my investments? I am provoked to ask in hindsight, what have you really done for Gamers Phil Spenser & team? Please take into real consideration stopping the cheat! All anyone wants is to be treated is equally & fairly! Do we not owe it to one another? Please do the right thing here, for our future generations sake!!! Everyone can attest, cheaters ruin the experience period! Even our children are being cheated from a decent experience, messing with their quality of life & ruining their psyche!!! I'm serious man, we plug into this stuff with our souls! I mean this, it's no laughing matter! Mines are falling into depression fast! I refuse buying any future titles that do not guarantee anti-cheat! Love all of you, and your games! I totally support you- but enough is enough! It's time for positive change! It's time we all collectively end this fad! I for one will stop buying half-baked, cheater infested titles! I'm not making this stuff up! I'm not being offered a better form of protection for my investment! It's a no brainier!!! I wouldn't buy a car without insurance, would you? Well this thing we are all driving now, it's crashing no doubt about it! We need to do better folks! Please bring back love & fairness to our games! Wake up people, it's time to wake up! It's our Universe, Our Children, treat it with respect & dignity! Please tell us what you think in the comments.

:)

LordzSky, May 18, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

I understand your indignation, but even in the real world thieves, and the laws are not enough to stop them, eventually they are persecuted, but exactly in this way sometimes the cheaters are caught, there are users as good as the programmers of each platform working day It's night to give someone an advantage unfairly, and at the same speed that a game is made, someone already breaks this game completely, even users discover holes and bugs, imagine who has access to the game files, no matter how much you always fight There will be this type of player on any platform, unfortunately, in the same way that you complain about this type of problem, cheaters complain that they invested money, and some of them have large investments, and even then they are banned / suspended when caught.
  3. lcgf Win User

Downloaded full games appear as demo

I´m still dealling with the same issues. Full games appears as demo sometimes and games that doesn´t start.
  4. l Super Dove l Win User

Gears of war judgement

I read that in 2023 we will still be trying to find a use for Kinect
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

Why are cheaters still allowed

Can't be doing with cheaters they spoil the game for the rest of use but definitely don't call out on here go through the proper channels
  6. bowski477 Win User

Why are cheaters still allowed

Please do not create duplicate threads. Use the reporting functions within the game or on the console and follow the advice given by denis97g.
Thema:

1. Why are we still dealling with cheaters on console in 2023? - Similar Threads - Why are still

2. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  3. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  4. Why do I still have followers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I still have followers?: I was trying to remove all of the followers on my profile on May 1st, and for some reason, 6 followers were still showing on my profile. I contacted support and they said it would take 24-72 hours...
  5. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  6. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  7. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  8. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  9. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  10. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1