Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code

Discus and support Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed my v-bucks card code and secondary code and no v- buck are on my account 56be0907-56c6-4a87-afb9-26de9cf50e05 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lil mark Snead, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code

I redeemed my v-bucks card code and secondary code and no v- buck are on my account

:)

Lil mark Snead, Dec 26, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Lil! I'm Khaji, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry for what you're going through, I know how frustrating this can be.

I understand that you have redeemed the code and the v-buck does not appear. Please follow the following steps that may help you resolve this issue:

1. You have to keep in mind that sometimes the V-Bucks may take a while to appear. I advise you to restart the game and then console it.
    2. If more than 48 hours have passed and you still cannot see your V-Bucks, I advise you to visit Epic Games support, please follow this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards, Khaji.
  3. - AJ - Win User

Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

Hi, Skyler! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you lost your secondary V-bucks code.

When redeeming a Fortnite V-bucks card, you usually get the secondary redeemable code emailed to you. This code should arrive at the email address you associated with your Epic Games account.

If for some reason you are unable to locate the secondary code, please give this a try:

1) Sign in at https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

2) Go to "Transactions" and then select "V-bucks Card Redemption" from the drop-down menu.

3) Doing this will allow you to see the V-bucks card you redeemed on your account, as well as its secondary code.

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear

Hello Authur, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry for what you are going through, I know how frustrating this can be. I understand that you have redeemed the code and the v-buck is not showing up. Please follow the steps below, which may help you resolve this issue:

1. You need to be aware that sometimes the v-bucks can take a while to appear. I advise you to restart the game and then restart the console.

2. If more than 48 hours have passed, and you still cannot see your V-Bucks, I advise you to visit Epic Games support, please follow this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The site appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of advertisements on the site that may advertise products often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Best regards, Khaji
  5. CarlaAyvaz Dokmajian Win User

Game and vbucks

My epic account and the xbox account were the same email address so with the help of epic support we changed the epic account email address so that will be able to redeem the two v-bucks!

After redeeming them i got the 25 character code i tried to put them in the xbox it says it is used by another account!

The epic support asked to get the xbox support to inform me to what account was the secondary code redeemed!

So that they can initiate a transfer!
  6. - AJ - Win User

Need help getting the second code from the V box card that we just bought

Hi, Mark! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your V-bucks redemption.

When redeeming a Fortnite V-bucks card, you usually get the secondary redeemable code emailed to you. This code should arrive at the email address you associated with your Epic Games account.

If for some reason you are unable to locate the secondary code, please give this a try:

1) Sign in at https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

2) Go to "Transactions" and then select "V-bucks Card Redemption" from the drop-down menu.

3) Doing this will allow you to see the V-bucks card you redeemed on your account, as well as its secondary code.

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code - Similar Threads - Why are buck

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  8. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  9. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  10. Why won't my V-Bucks transfer over to my other console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my V-Bucks transfer over to my other console?: I started playing Fortnite on the Nintendo and soon decided to transfer to Xbox. When I loaded up Fortnite, I realized that I had no V-Bucks. Although I had V-Bucks in my Nintendo, that was not...