Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

Discus and support Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackson M2, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Jackson M2
    Jackson M2 Guest

Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be charged again to my account. Should microsoft have taken them off my account?

:)

Jackson M2, Nov 28, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jackson. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The credits could be removed from the game at any point, it depends on the specific game and it's publisher. For instance Fortnite will remove V-bucks shortly after refunding.

I'd recommend reaching out to the game's publisher or support team to clarify this as it would be handled by them.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

You're making my point for me.

An unauthorized purchase does not qualify for a refund.

Just because the option is there doesn't change the issue. An UA purchase is fraud and no one refunds for fraud. That's why you contact your credit card company and have them dispute the charge.
    Microsoft will refund purchases if they determine it was an unauthorized purchase. I had one many years ago and got it refunded.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

You're making my point for me.

An unauthorized purchase does not qualify for a refund.

Just because the option is there doesn't change the issue. An UA purchase is fraud and no one refunds for fraud. That's why you contact your credit card company and have them dispute the charge.
  5. Notorious Doc Win User

Still waiting for refund...

this is ridiculous how i'm still waiting for this refund. and my bank isn't helping me, how can i show them that microsoft actually sent me the refund?? the credit card i purchased my xbox gold used to show up in my purchase history but now it's not.. i
    have no proof of showing my bank that there was an actual refund anymore
  6. RUTHL3SSNUDH0B0 Win User

Request a call major issues

Unauthorized purchase Refund for gta credit missing seige credit pack and year 3 pass issues
Thema:

1. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game? - Similar Threads - Why are unauthorized

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  8. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  9. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: I am trying to set up the paddles on my new controller and when I went in the Xbox accessories app it said my Xbox controller was unauthorized idk how to fix it d8d0cc95-4132-44dd-8851-498451323ba3
  10. Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have an unauthorized xbox charge?: On my cash app account I keep getting Xbox charge when I don't even own a xbox d7944dfe-acff-48eb-97a3-5cdb604bfd80