Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

Discus and support Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had no problems connecting within a minute before, but this past week and a half load times for cloud gaming via my Xbox one x have progressively... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by beth ve, Jul 24, 2023.

1. beth ve
    beth ve Guest

I had no problems connecting within a minute before, but this past week and a half load times for cloud gaming via my Xbox one x have progressively gotten worse to the point that it now says 10 minutes. It just took 5 mins to connect and then I get kicked 10 mins later only to have another 10 ml ins wait. This contradicts the point of cloud, being able to play on the go. This is the wait for a steady wired connection getting +700mbps down 120up and 40ms latency, so on mobile or wifi it's no doubt gotta be way worse. I also live in/ near a highly covered city where servers should be all around so no reason for heavy users or distance to be an issue. This is also occuring during low peak times too. I would prefer to play offline but many more game pass games are only being offered as cloud play only options on x1. What is going on with their servers as of late? Who do I contact to report the issue to get fixed? 10 mins is half the time I have to play so this is a huge deal.

:)

beth ve, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Maddox Butler Win User

Uhm... the longest wait i've seen was 4 hours and 35 min... i just want to play with no lag :(
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because townscapes lives with dozens of other games on the same system, any one of which may be being played by any one of the customers. There's not just a computer waiting to play the one game
  4. Thomas Kugler Win User

Cloud service has been in beta for a few years now. That excuse doesn’t work anymore Microsoft.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

An Xbox Series X can run 4 sessions of the Xbox one version compared to one of the series X version. so if you're attempting to play an Xbox one native game on the cloud, you will always have greater success simply because there are more slots available to you

Each and every cloud session has an Xbox series X on the other end
  6. MikeLachey Win User

Doesnt matter why. They raised the price 5 dollars a month, and now I've gotta friggin wait? Soooooo ALL PROFIR and no better performance or anything better than the 2 dollar garbage indy games they peddle. No excuses using its busy because we apparently have twice as many users as we did before we jacked up our price and gave our customers NOTHING more
Thema:

1. Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games? - Similar Threads - Why are min

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why does my Controller get hot after 30 min?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Controller get hot after 30 min?: When I put in batteries the center of the controller gets hot after around 20 to 30 minutes. I've been using a wire for the past few days and the controller just make a buzzing sound it's never...
  8. why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?: [img] so im using acer nitro 5 gaming laptop 9th gen intel core i5. but when i want to record my moment (my last 3 mins), its always ended up w a blank screen... how to fix it?...
  9. Why is my Xbox fan so loud for 5-10 mins after I boot it up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox fan so loud for 5-10 mins after I boot it up?: Since about 3 months ago my Xbox series x fan has been loud 24/7 when on I wasn’t very worried about this issue as I have noise cancelling headphones so I couldn’t hear it when in games. But over...
  10. Why does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart: I have a series s and everytime I restart it it takes 45 mins to an hour and a half and it's **** stupid no one else has this issue f49ffe68-1421-4193-a4d8-f064497bd7a1