Why are there 2 versions of GTA V in Game Pass App and what's the difference ?

Discus and support Why are there 2 versions of GTA V in Game Pass App and what's the difference ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the Game Pass and downloaded the App. A few days ago they released GTA V in the Game Pass. However I noticed two differents versions of GTA... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DulAguil, Jul 10, 2023.

1. DulAguil
    DulAguil Guest

I bought the Game Pass and downloaded the App.

A few days ago they released GTA V in the Game Pass.

However I noticed two differents versions of GTA V, they have different descriptions. On the left, let's call it A, is called GTAV (Xbox one) and the other, B, is called GTAV (Series S|X) which was apparently a 'bundle' of Story Mode and GTA online.

I played on cloud, with A, which synchronized data with my Series S. When I launched B by accident, it had a Menu before you could play Story Mode (which I was playing) and it played the mission Prologue. When I wanted to load my save, it wasn't showing. However when I launched A it still had it.

So why is there two GTA V and why won't they merge it?

What are the differences between the 2?

Why are there 2 versions of GTA V in Game Pass App and what's the difference ? [​IMG]

:)

DulAguil, Jul 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: