Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

Discus and support Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyeroc, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Cyeroc
    Cyeroc Guest

I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with the same results.

:)

Cyeroc, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Cyeroc, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

Select Install, to confirm the installation.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-content
  3. ngocphi Win User

I tried redeeming a gift code on MS store but received a message "This product cannot be installed on this PC." help?

You need to address it with the seller

As mentioned it can't be done it iz only sold on Activision Blizzards store front on steam or battlenet

As kindgryphon mentioned you can enter the code on PC BUT YOU can't install a xbox console game on a pc

And the cross gen bundles is the console version and this is why you should always be wary of third party sellers

I already linked you the offical distribution methods of cod listed on mw II website which stated steam and battlenet are the only two methods for pc and xbox one and series consoles for xbox only
  4. Rostom L Win User

COD MW 2 Cross Gen Bundle

Sure thing. I appreciate it.
  5. Rostom L Win User

On my end, I can see it as the normal COD: MW II. It has the same approximate size of 132.87 GB. I guess you just have to let if finish downloading. That should include the game COD: MW II.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Rich!

Let's try to install your game differently. First, let's enable remote play features on your console.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.

Once done, go to the game from this link https://www.xbox.com/games/store/call-of-duty-m... and sign in your correct account on that page then choose to install it to your Xbox console.

Let me know if that works.
Thema:

1. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle? - Similar Threads - Why are skins

2. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  3. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  4. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  5. Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...: i don't really know what to do since a lot of tutorials i saw is for minecraft mobile 96f51927-f87e-4985-936c-1e01dcf8ae20
  6. why is my skin not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my skin not showing: I bought minecraft and made my own skin on the minecraft marketplace, then the next day, I opened minecraft and it did not show my custom skin. ed355446-c1c9-487b-8061-3c1f7ab3165e
  7. Why doesn’t Minecraft for Xbox support custom skin?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t Minecraft for Xbox support custom skin?: It confuses me because mobile has custom skin support but Xbox doesn’t even though they’re both bedrock so why is this? 42007726-0b78-422b-b95a-234502b62e79
  8. why can’t i use my skins on minecraft offline?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t i use my skins on minecraft offline?: as of right now i am no longer able to access any internet gameplay at all and i am on 1.20.11 update but my skins are unavailable… i just want to be able to play using the baby ghast but i...
  9. Why there is no skins option in minecraft windows edition in minecraft launcher (but i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why there is no skins option in minecraft windows edition in minecraft launcher (but i have...: i tried pressing skins in java but it says u have to buy java edition to manage skins + i also tried restarting minecraft launcher c10e1484-a852-49c9-9b5d-9875f44ea419
  10. Why can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t: For a while my classic Minecraft skins haven’t been showing up for others I either show up as Steve,Alex or another starter skin I’ve deleted and downloaded Minecraft many times and it’s still not...