Why are the last three achivements for just cause 3 locked even though i have 100% completion

Discus and support Why are the last three achivements for just cause 3 locked even though i have 100% completion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have beaten the game and dlc 100%, got all the collectibles, weapons and vehicles yet the achivements. Caught 'Em All! Anything You Can Do...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K G8, May 29, 2023.

1. K G8
    K G8 Guest

Why are the last three achivements for just cause 3 locked even though i have 100% completion

I have beaten the game and dlc 100%, got all the collectibles, weapons and vehicles yet the achivements. Caught 'Em All!

Anything You Can Do...

Unlocked and Fully Loaded

Are all still at 0% and not unlocking the game shows that i have 100% and i have tried to do things in game and on my console to fix this and it wont work. Im tired of playing games and trying to get 100% just to get to this point where im stuck and cant get the last 2-3 achivements. Please help me fix this!!!!

:)

2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello K, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to unlock these last 3 achievements. May I know if you tried all the possible solutions provided in this related thread?
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. E. Henle Win User

New Minesweeper Version is Incredibly Bad

Hi. What did you mean when you said achievment level reset ? My achivment status still freeze even all the requirements are meet.

This three achivment seems not unlocking

1. Go for the gold

2. Go for the silver

3. Go for the bronze.

Even in game the progress bar are full, the award in game are gray out like not yet unlock and in Xbox profile achivment still not unlock.

What should I do to unlock the last three achivment?

Regards,

Dorian
    I was referring to the "Level #". I was around level 100 and now am starting from level 1. No idea how to solve anything like what you're describing :(
  4. DorianLetu Win User

New Minesweeper Version is Incredibly Bad

Hi. What did you mean when you said achievment level reset ? My achivment status still freeze even all the requirements are meet.

This three achivment seems not unlocking

1. Go for the gold

2. Go for the silver

3. Go for the bronze.

Even in game the progress bar are full, the award in game are gray out like not yet unlock and in Xbox profile achivment still not unlock.

What should I do to unlock the last three achivment?

Regards,

Dorian
  5. I5 Jones Win User

gears 3 huge disc scratch

well the game still plays just theres been an issue with my campaign not saving act 3 and half of acts 2 and 4 so im going to try to recomplete them even though i have the achivements for completing the levels
  6. JoyceyRoyal Win User

Watch Dogs Achievement Not Unlocking

so this has happened to me now. The Geolocated achievement is locked for me even though it says 100% completed.
Thema:

1. Why are the last three achivements for just cause 3 locked even though i have 100% completion - Similar Threads - Why are last

2. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  3. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  4. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e
  5. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  6. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...
  7. I need to know why in the last performance they took my kin in Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know why in the last performance they took my kin in Fortnite: I need to know why in the last performance they took my kin in Fortnite 06f6da7c-8985-46bb-b0e1-01d3c419ed42
  8. why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?: [img] so im using acer nitro 5 gaming laptop 9th gen intel core i5. but when i want to record my moment (my last 3 mins), its always ended up w a blank screen... how to fix it?...
  9. Why Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?: 1 minute is not enough most of the times,being able to record the last 2 minutes would be acceptable,5 minutes almost perfect. 3b412937-2087-47ab-bccc-6d1b1d2cd392
  10. Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game activity stuck on the last thing I played: I played Fallout: New Vegas on xcloud now my game activity is stuck on this and never changes to anything else. 439bacf0-b4e8-4ccd-ae54-a22a2376a96d