Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale...

Discus and support Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve been wanting get the Sims Dlc werewolves for a while now, but I just can’t seem to catch it on sale. I’ve even bought other content that would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qurious Mind, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Qurious Mind
    Qurious Mind Guest

Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale...

So I’ve been wanting get the Sims Dlc werewolves for a while now, but I just can’t seem to catch it on sale. I’ve even bought other content that would randomly go on sale multiple times. thinking I could hold off u til Halloween since usually the spooky stuff goes on sale. I check the the store and it’s on sale with a bundle, but I already have vampires so it’s be no point. So decided to check the sims website and it says that it’s like 30 percent off their and I was like weird. Fast forward to today Inbeeet cyber Monday and Black Friday a majority of the sims dlc is discounted except for the werewolves but when I checks Ont he newsletter and the sims website again it had them discounted. So I just wondering why certain games are exempt from the franchise sales?

:)

Qurious Mind, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale ?(specifically referring to Sims)

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale ?(specifically referring to Sims)

4. ZWR63 Win User

Who says Xbox can't do sales?

What would be better if game sales would include dlc content sale at same time. Not $ 4.99 game and $49.99 dlc content.
  5. Illegal Priest Win User

asuras wrath not showing up as on sale

I tried the website and it didn't have the correct price either. And the sale wasn't over either. This was yesterday. I'll comment soon with a link to some forums that also noticed this. I ended up getting the dlc at sale price. So I know for sure the sale
    was not over.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

When do you buy USED Games? Does it hurt the Industry?

Then why do publishers report on sales with increases in sales from old games? That because people are buying them new in some form.
Thema:

1. Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale... - Similar Threads - Why are dlc

2. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  3. Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?: I can’t play ninja storm 4 unless I start a new save data and I refuse to do so but I also don’t care to buy the uns dlc either. 35443c2c-d6c1-49c8-b9b3-26f4b7cca635
  4. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  5. Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?: Can't find the dlc anywhere on the xbox store? Why is that? 3c8e93e9-5edd-4131-8d49-18ee7c48cd41
  6. Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it: I kept getting charged for oblivion and it’s dlc 4 times and I couldn’t get all the content until trying to buy them one by one again then it gave me some of it the bank statements show that I...
  7. Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?: I recently purchased the Jurassic World DLC in Minecraft for Xbox 1. After about a week of playing it, it now shows as locked, as well as all other DLC I have purchased. The files no longer show...
  8. Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。: I purchased the Starfield Premium upgrade pack, but I can’t find the skin and mission in game. I also tried re-setup the whole game and it’s useless. 2471eb1e-c96d-4a15-9ee6-89377befe859
  9. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  10. Why can't I use Havoc DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use Havoc DLC?: I bought and have the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Gold Edition that came with zombies, put the disc in my Series X and Xbox is telling me I do not own the dlc, even though the gold edition disc...