Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...

Discus and support Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My controller was sent back to me without the full repair I asked for. It was a half way done repair that clearly did not fix the issues with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by William Steel, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...

My controller was sent back to me without the full repair I asked for. It was a half way done repair that clearly did not fix the issues with the controller. When the thumb stick is moved in any direction, it is ‘crunchy and jumpy’ and makes it impossible to be precise with my movements. When I tried to go to make another warranty claim, my controller had been removed from the devices on my account. After adding it back, I noticed I am no longer given an option to use warranty claims to get it fixed again. I’ve looked around Microsoft community and I have noticed a TON of people upset at the fact that they sent in their device for warranty and it was just sent back still broken. I want a replacement.

:)

William Steel, Oct 27, 2023
  2. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

xbox one s

If the console is regestered and still under warrenty then you can sign into your microsoft account on a computer , locate the my devices tab, and should be able to request a repair. If not under warrenty yhen try finding a local computer shop that can
    do the repairs. If you can do it yourself then buy replacement parts online and have at it , but i would try to have someone else fix it as they would have to make sure it works before you take it back
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Xbox One Not Recognizing CloudX Stinger Core Headset

I would try the adapter as it would be more cost effective than getting another controller . Also check to see if the controller is under warrenty to see if you can send it in for repair
  4. haroldgraunke Win User

Controller Issues

do a repair service request it should still be under warrenty
  5. Mythic xSagex Win User

What the balls is this E71 error?

If you did not properly vetalate the console then yes its your fault but you can try getting it repaired... it should be under warrenty still. Did this happen after an update?
  6. Xbox-Dad Win User

Device service and replacement

It is registered. The support site see's my device under my profile. The link you sent is taking me in circles back to the Create a repair order that I am being blocked on. I am not able to get past the Add your address.

If i knew where i could set my address in my profile so I can use that address from the drop down menu, that (in theory) would get me step 2 of the Create a repair order process.
Thema:

Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...

1. Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get... - Similar Threads - Why are repairs

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  4. Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?: Our Xbox Series X turns off after being on for less than 10 seconds. We went through all of the troubleshooting steps (both online and through tech support) and the only option was for us to send...
  5. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  6. Why cant I track my Xbox after I sent it in for repairs (Warranty).

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I track my Xbox after I sent it in for repairs (Warranty).: I mailed my Xbox in order to get it repaired after a malfunction. (warranty claim). It has been 5 days since I mailed it and wanted to track it through my Microsoft account, it doesnt allow me to....
  7. why do i have to pay for my xbox 1 to be repaired when your update is what crashed it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do i have to pay for my xbox 1 to be repaired when your update is what crashed it.: on 9/10/23 at 6 pm i turn my xbox on and it goes immediately to the updating screen. it shows the update is at step 2 verifying at 100% the it goes to the something went wrong screen with code...
  8. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...
  9. Why is my warranty repair taking so long?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my warranty repair taking so long?: Hi, I have an active service repair for my xbox series X controller which was first initiated on the 21/05/2023. The controller was sent of immediately with the supplied delivery label And has...
  10. Why isn't the xbox repair orders working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't the xbox repair orders working?: My xbox constantly fails to turn on. Every time I turn on the power button on the console it lights up for a second then turns off again. I have checked both the power outlet and power cord and...