Why are new games that are coming out being unavailable for purchase?

Discus and support Why are new games that are coming out being unavailable for purchase? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are a few games that have recently came out that I have been looking into buying that say on the store that they are currently unavailable. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigDog BigMoney, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Why are new games that are coming out being unavailable for purchase?

There are a few games that have recently came out that I have been looking into buying that say on the store that they are currently unavailable. All it says extra is to continue shopping. All i want is either a reason or an answer as to why they are unavailable.

For example:

Song of nunu, a league of legends story is unavailable even though it is a November 1st release. makes no sense

Persona 5 tactica is avaliable, but only for the ultra deluxe edition, not the original base game version.

So can someone help me understand why these games are unavailable and if so, can we show the reason on the store why the game can't be bought or played on the store itself so i don't have to scour the endless void of the internet just to have this one simple question answered?

:)

BigDog BigMoney, Dec 5, 2023
  2. BigDog BigMoney Win User

I am Based in the USA. I can buy one of the games mention on Steam no problem but not this time. Sorry for not replying earlier, life was in the way.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi BigDog B. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Some games (or certain editions of games) are not available in some countries, this is a decsion made by the game's publisher. What country are you based in?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Frazer Lloyd-Davies Win User

How do you discuss a refund with Microsoft?

Just hearing from a human being would be nice! 😂

I certainly think the Microsoft Store on the newer generation of consoles should at the very least warn you that you're ordering a different version of the game, if not make it unavailable. I don't see why someone would ordinarily purchase an X1 version of a new game on one of the newer consoles.
  5. S Breakit Win User

X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

Ah, thank you :)

Some of the games I see in the store for digital purchase, but those that are not, are they something that may come back at some point or are they permanently unavailable fror digital purchase ?
  6. LindaF1956 Win User

App crashes on July 11 lock daily challenge

Came good yesterday, no idea why, but is working now after being unavailable for 6 days.
Thema:

1. Why are new games that are coming out being unavailable for purchase? - Similar Threads - Why are games

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  8. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  9. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  10. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...