Why are new games that are coming out being unavailable for purchase?

Discus and support Why are new games that are coming out being unavailable for purchase? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are a few games that have recently came out that I have been looking into buying that say on the store that they are currently unavailable. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigDog BigMoney, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Why are new games that are coming out being unavailable for purchase?

There are a few games that have recently came out that I have been looking into buying that say on the store that they are currently unavailable. All it says extra is to continue shopping. All i want is either a reason or an answer as to why they are unavailable.

For example:

Song of nunu, a league of legends story is unavailable even though it is a November 1st release. makes no sense

Persona 5 tactica is avaliable, but only for the ultra deluxe edition, not the original base game version.

So can someone help me understand why these games are unavailable and if so, can we show the reason on the store why the game can't be bought or played on the store itself so i don't have to scour the endless void of the internet just to have this one simple question answered?

:)

BigDog BigMoney, Dec 5, 2023
  2. BigDog BigMoney Win User

I am Based in the USA. I can buy one of the games mention on Steam no problem but not this time. Sorry for not replying earlier, life was in the way.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi BigDog B. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Some games (or certain editions of games) are not available in some countries, this is a decsion made by the game's publisher. What country are you based in?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Frazer Lloyd-Davies Win User

How do you discuss a refund with Microsoft?

Just hearing from a human being would be nice! 😂

I certainly think the Microsoft Store on the newer generation of consoles should at the very least warn you that you're ordering a different version of the game, if not make it unavailable. I don't see why someone would ordinarily purchase an X1 version of a new game on one of the newer consoles.
  5. S Breakit Win User

X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

Ah, thank you :)

Some of the games I see in the store for digital purchase, but those that are not, are they something that may come back at some point or are they permanently unavailable fror digital purchase ?
  6. LindaF1956 Win User

App crashes on July 11 lock daily challenge

Came good yesterday, no idea why, but is working now after being unavailable for 6 days.
Thema:

1. Why are new games that are coming out being unavailable for purchase? - Similar Threads - Why are games

2. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  3. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  4. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  5. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  6. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  7. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  8. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  9. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  10. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...