Why are my rewards still pending. It is the the 15th.

Discus and support Why are my rewards still pending. It is the the 15th. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have over 50,000 rewards points. It is the 15th and they are still pending. Why cannot I not use them. b706dcf7-1ae6-45bc-9f9b-463b521a4ce4 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PerkyHorse69, Nov 15, 2016.

1. PerkyHorse69
    PerkyHorse69 Guest

I have over 50,000 rewards points. It is the 15th and they are still pending. Why cannot I not use them.

:)

PerkyHorse69, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Was the 300msp triple-play issued to anyone already?

It should be in your account by the 15th of this month.

(Xbox Live Rewards FAQ)

How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account?

A. It may take up to 45 days for pending points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Points will be deposited by the 15th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often to see which points are still pending and how many Rewards
    Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded.

Windows10XboxOne, Nov 15, 2016
  3. TwoZedheads
    TwoZedheads Guest
    Aprils Punchcard completion

I have completed all the punchcards but under points pending, bonus rewards, and VIP rewards I have nothing pending. I know it is supposed to take anywhere from may 15th to the 30th to actually receive the rewards but I was under the impression that my rewards
    should show up as pending. Anyone know if they should be pending or will they just show up in my account on the 15th later this month?

TwoZedheads, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

When credits are deposited is determined by when you get to 5,000 credits. Generally if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of
    the next month. So if you got the 15,000 after November 1, they would be scheduled for the deposit on the 24th.

Also, the 15th and 30th are just the latest dates that credits will be deposited. Deposits are usually scheduled for a few days before. The first deposit for this month took place on the 10th.

Smwutches, Nov 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: