Why are my rewards not getting points for purchases?

Discus and support Why are my rewards not getting points for purchases? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; ive been a member since 2013, i should have 10s of thousands of points, such as upgrading from xbox 360 to xbox one is 50,000... made atleast a dozen... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CrazyMatt613, Nov 10, 2016.

1. CrazyMatt613
    CrazyMatt613 Guest

ive been a member since 2013, i should have 10s of thousands of points, such as upgrading from xbox 360 to xbox one is 50,000... made atleast a dozen xbox live marketplace purchases in the last couple years... where are my points for it? seriously frustrating
    logging in and spending all of my money on xbox live marketplace to not get any points for it, i might as well buy at best buy

:)

CrazyMatt613, Nov 10, 2016
  2. Rewards help

why am i not getting any of my points and why does the rewards program not recognize my gold status I pay the 9.99 a month.

I purchased a game today and points are not showing in my account

mattclassof2000, Nov 10, 2016
  3. kking11ny
    kking11ny Guest
    THERE NOT ONE THING WRONG WITH MY ACCOUNT INFO AND IF IT IS GIVE MORE DETAIL??

where is my rewards I do not want to waste any more of my time asking why I not getting my reward point!!!

kking11ny, Nov 10, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello CrazyMatt613,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. As of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the program.
    One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).
    However, I see that you have been Credited for each of your eligible purchases since reaching your first star in May.

We do not see a console purchase off of MicrosoftStore.com during the current offer period. Therefore you have not been Credited for any console purchases.

XBLRewards8, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: