Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

Discus and support Why are my non friends not receiving my messages? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimmy3294, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Jimmy3294
    Jimmy3294 Guest

Hi all,

I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the past few weeks now, I’ve noticed that I will send out messages to people (who are not on my friends list) and I will never get a message back. I’ve sent out messages to over 10 people and have not gotten any messages back. Warframe players are very friendly and I’ve never had any issues before with replies. My friends will get my messages but people not on my friends list won’t. I was able to chat with a person in game and ask him if he got my Xbox message but he said he never received it. Have I accidentally changed a setting that could be causing this issue? I’m not sure why this is happening. My account has never been com banned or anything like that so I’m confused as to why this is happening.

:)

Jimmy3294, Jan 30, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: