Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

Discus and support Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Til All Are one, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of duty didn’t load twice and when it did it said that the file was corrupted but it still let me play. Overwatch 2 had loading problems and then finally let me play. Eventually I find out that my game and apps are starting to take for ever to install. They will either install very slowly or stop installing while it says they are installing and then it will continue and repeat that process. I rebooted the Xbox Series S entirely removing all games and apps and also disconnected my external hard drives and uninstalled the games from them. I don’t know what’s going on or what to do. I need help please?

:)

Til All Are one, Dec 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?