Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?

Discus and support Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My counsil since update is not working right the controllers are over sensitive making my Xbox useless I've tried everything. Its all updated there is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matthew Brown6, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?

My counsil since update is not working right the controllers are over sensitive making my Xbox useless I've tried everything. Its all updated there is no ease of access there are no settings to change or fix the controller can you please help me with a solution

:)

Matthew Brown6, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Thanxforplayn Win User

XB1 controller / BF4

I completely feel the same way i have gotten used to them now just have to be way more sensitive and fines when aiming, The stick should have firmer resistance and the diameter of the thumb-sticks a little wider, sniping was really pissing me off with new
    controller and over aiming.
  3. ShaggyLemur7233 Win User

Controller over sensitive

I have updated the controller but it hasn’t helped. Both the left stick and the directional controller have the same problem. It also seems to move on its owneven when you have just stopped nudging the buttons.
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

You may need to replace your controller!
  5. JosemberG N Win User

ola, já tentou resincronizar o controle ou atualização doc ontrole e ver se o problema é resolvido?
  6. Geth Win User

Is this in game or just on the Xbox dashboard?
Thema:

Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?

1. Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them? - Similar Threads - Why are controllers

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  6. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  7. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  8. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  9. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  10. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...