Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

Discus and support Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LostBaddash, Dec 7, 2023.

1. LostBaddash
    LostBaddash Guest

Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards

:)

LostBaddash, Dec 7, 2023
  2. bmbell Win User

I have been having the exact same problem since Sunday 12/03/23. I have tried everything that this Jose guy suggested. When you contact support it's always your system's fault. It's not your system's fault. It's Microsoft Rewards. Microsoft Rewards is a mess. It's a joke! They are too busy nerfing points to fix issues. I don't really care about the measley 5 points. I care about it affecting my weekly and monthly quests. Good luck getting anyone at Microsoft Rewards to care about this problem.
  3. bmbell Win User

I'm having the same issue.
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello LostBaddash, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

If you are experiencing issues with tracking your achievements and not receiving the five reward points for Microsoft Rewards, I would recommend that you follow these steps to try to solve the problem:

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your device is connected to the internet stably.

Restart the application or game: Close the application or game where you are earning achievements and reopen it. Sometimes, restarting the application can resolve tracking issues.

Update the application or game: Make sure you are using the latest version of the application or game. Updates often fix bugs and improve functionality.

Review privacy settings: Ensure that the privacy settings in your account allow for achievement tracking and participation in rewards programs.

Contact technical support: If the issues persist, get in touch with Microsoft's technical support. They can help you resolve specific problems related to your account and rewards.

I hope these tips are helpful and that you can resolve the issue. Keep in mind that many users tend to report these kinds of issues, which are often temporary, lasting only a few hours or days. Achievements that you completed previously will eventually be uploaded and recorded. Also, remember that having an internet connection is necessary for this process. Additionally, I will investigate further in the meantime. Good luck!

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  5. The Jimbotron Win User

Gamerscore

If you're part of Microsoft Rewards, that program sometimes has an event where you can earn Microsoft Rewards Points by getting Achievements. It runs at least once a year for about a month. The event matches your Achievements up to 10,000; one Rewards Point for every Achievement Point. eg get 2,500 more Gamerscore that month and you get 2,500 Rewards Points.

That's pretty well the only time you can get Rewards Points from Achievements.
  6. Salty Rim Win User

Xbox Rewards App Weekly Achievement Quest

I've also not been getting credit for the daily 50 point achievements....its like all of a sudden nothing tracks and gives me rewards
Thema:

1. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards? - Similar Threads - Why are Achievements

2. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  3. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  4. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  5. Why can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?: Several days in a row now, I’ve completed an achievement in Game Pass and been stiffed on the rewards. The customer support for the issue has been useless. This forum post will be useless. I just...
  6. Why I don't get achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't get achievements: I play minecraft bedrock in my android.i do every single thing to get achievement but no achievements!! I am really sad d053097f-77db-4ca0-8365-80bb8de190f0
  7. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  8. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  9. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  10. Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?: I frequently go for achievements in games that I enjoy, but sometimes I run into issues when trying to complete a game. Why do some achievements don’t unlock when I meet the requirements for it?...