Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

Discus and support Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the last few weeks, MUWG was taking 2-3 minutes to load. Today, it shows a splash screen and then...nothing. I have tried resetting the app, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Les Booyse, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Les Booyse
    Les Booyse Guest

For the last few weeks, MUWG was taking 2-3 minutes to load. Today, it shows a splash screen and then...nothing. I have tried resetting the app, but it still won't load.

:)

Les Booyse, Jan 9, 2024
  2. CapeCodGal-[xboxvenu Win User

Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading

Why is it all the games load but Not Ultimate Word Game? I have tried everything to get it to load.
  3. lausannois Win User

Good evening Jesse,

Tnere is no error message when the game tries to load, but the loading logo just goes round and round and the game never opens.

This has been happening for some time. Earlier today I uninstalled the game and re-installed it and precisely the same thing happens with the newly downloaded game.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

What error code do you get? What happens when you try to load the game?
  5. Sarah_215 Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

What error code do you get? What happens when you try to load the game?
    I turned my computer off for four days. When I switched it back on, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (free version) simply won't load. The first blue screen of the load just flashes onto my screen then disappears - that's all I can get, no error code. I tried the reset, but still nothing, and I can't reload either. What has happened?
  6. lausannois Win User

DECEMBER 28TH.

still trying to download MUWG . Despite "owning" this game (premium sub) it still is not loading.
Thema:

1. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading - Similar Threads - Why are Microsoft

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  6. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  7. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  8. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  9. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  10. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...