Why are half my achievements locked at 100%?!?!
Discus and support Why are half my achievements locked at 100%?!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have three achievements locked. I killed them all It's a trap! Haven Connoisseur two of which are very new. I am not too upset about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lil Strizz, Aug 1, 2014.
Thema:
Why are half my achievements locked at 100%?!?!
Loading...
-
Why are half my achievements locked at 100%?!?! - Similar Threads - Why are half
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...: Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again later unless I uninstall it and reinstall its starting to piss me off that ever since the update I been... -
Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language: When I boot up my Xbox half of the dashboard is English and the other stuff is another language, does anyone have a fix for this? ff1d5b43-19b6-4c49-822c-9d43922c3eca -
Why does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart: I have a series s and everytime I restart it it takes 45 mins to an hour and a half and it's **** stupid no one else has this issue f49ffe68-1421-4193-a4d8-f064497bd7a1