why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

Discus and support why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nischal yadav, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:22 PM.

1. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all clips i recorded. all my recordings gone to waste, when i could hear those dialogues in game, during recording, but there is no sign of dialogue sounds in clips, how to fix this? i have went through all the settings and tried trouble shooting, but it is still not recording dialogues.

:)

Nischal yadav, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  2. yucon man Win User

Display and sound issues

For some reason i dont have any dialogue audio within game cutsecnes every other sound effect works fine but no dialogue anybody know why
  3. wasago02 Win User

aliens colonial marines

still no sound text and dialogues from characters all other sound and music working :(
  4. ARJUN2000HP Win User

XBox is not Recording my screen

Sir but I have tried few other screen recording software also, they worked smoothly on my PC with screen recording, mic and system sounds also. Then why not Xbox
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Quiet dialogue and Gun sounds

Does this also happens when you set your sound settings for the hdmi audio output to "stereo uncompressed"?

Please check also the ingame sounds settings on that.
  6. ShadowKiler Win User

Quiet dialogue and Gun sounds

I am not using headphones. And I have done all of that and I even tried different HDMI cables. It is especially bad in Wolfenstein. I have to turn the sound way up to hear the voices then an explosion or something happens and its insanely loud. It might
    just be Wolfenstein though and not my console. My 360 works fine but I have that connected through AV cables becuase I use my turtlebeach headset for it. Maybe its just Wolfenstein? I've heard its had sound problems but with 5.1 and stuff. I'm just using normal
    tv speakers.
Thema:

why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

1. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are? - Similar Threads - why are dialogue

2. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  5. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  6. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  7. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  8. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  9. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  10. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...