Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

Discus and support Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnnie LeFebvre, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

Johnnie LeFebvre, Feb 28, 2024
  2. RAZORLIGHTMike Win User

Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

Hi guys i have just bought a dolby atmos sound bar but now the 4k blu ray says no hdr device.

The picture is much worse as minus hdr but the sound is very decent.

My set up is

tv 55 sony xe90

xbox one S

sony ht xf9000 dolby atmos virtual surround bar and sub woofer

+ 4k blu ray.

all cables 2.0 hdmi.

Any ideas why now it wont play 4k blu ray in HDR?
  3. DeAndreHaynes Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Atmos not working

I have a Vizio 65 4K HDR TV with an LG 9 sounder with Dolby Atmos. Used an HDMI connection for Atmos sound and nothing. Is it my sounder or my X or is it a software issue between the X and Dolby?
  4. LEE DIO Win User

To Microsoft on ideas for Xbox: Project Scorpio:)

i think you guys must add on xbox scorpio , 4k hdr bluray player, dolby atmos, dts x, sound
  5. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

I agree with you, friend. With Dolby Atmos and a 4K support in consoles, why not expand more the experience of the users in a general entertainment? The HDR looks amazing in XBX and a plus like DB in this generation certainly helps alot.
  6. robertmccall2 Win User

4K/1440p HDR

Microsoft locked hdr to 4k so if ur monitor dont accept 4k signals ( tick allow 4k box in settings must be selected for hdr) it doesnt work on 1080p 1440p displays usually only if they accept 4k signals. Because microsoft locked it since xbox one s and
    one x. It is hard to understand why they not allow it now because they have xbox series s 1440p 120hz hdr console right?
Thema:

Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

1. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked? - Similar Threads - Why are threads

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.: Stop deleting my threads. That’s so unreasonable. I don’t even get chance to see the answers. Deleting my threads isn’t an answer. I have NOT even made duplicate threads....