Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

Discus and support Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EliP.M., Jun 11, 2023.

1. EliP.M.
    EliP.M. Guest

Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from Microsoft but I also get told to report them to Activision but Activision never responded and I don't think they care.what is being done to solve this issue?

:)

EliP.M., Jun 11, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still come back.

thats hacked to death due to modded xbox 360 consoles still being active, also xbox one exploits are used in game.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still come back.

You need to fix my black ops 2 call of duty its bad with hackers I almost got miy information lost please do something fix it
    Activision is the only ones who can fix hacking/modding issues on Activision servers.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello EliP.M.,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern about hackers in Warzone2.0, MW2, Cold War, and WW2. Microsoft takes this issue seriously and has put in place a number of steps to counteract cheating and hacking in games.

The usage of anti-cheat software built into the Xbox platform is one of the measures. This software is intended to identify and prevent game cheating. Furthermore, Microsoft maintains a team of professionals who monitor and examine accusations of game cheating and hacking.

I understand you have not received a response from Activision, but I strongly advise you to continue reporting the hackers to them. You might also try contacting their customer service team for assistance.

Please keep in mind that Microsoft takes cheating and hacking in games extremely seriously, and we are continually working to strengthen our anti-cheat mechanisms to ensure that all players have a fair and pleasurable gaming experience.

Please see: How to report a player | Xbox Support

If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. ward robinson1 Win User

Yes Activision customer support is none existent. Phone number disconnected and you can file all the reports you want and there will be no answer. Since last update PC players have had nothing but problems with games. Thay put out a patch two days ago from what I have saw it made things worse. Also from the code of the game ricochet there anti cheat isn't even on. Also I can prove that it hasn't been on at all since day one. Activision can't lose the sales that large streamers perdue for them. So adding something that actually works is out of the question. So if Microsoft is just going to blow smoke up people **** then there no better then Activision and the game will die. Witch is the way it's heading. For you to save call of duty you need a massive band wave such that almost of every big streamer that gets cought brings back 2 million people back to the game vs 500k playing now.
  6. Ches Misso Win User

So many hackers its stupid. Your Ricochet teams even play MW2???? Just join games with highest K/D players and see yourself! Smh...
Thema:

1. Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still... - Similar Threads - Why are call

2. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  3. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  4. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  5. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  6. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  7. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  8. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  9. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  10. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...