Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

Discus and support Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riley Ellensohn, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring. also i have screenshots of the errors but the files wont let me load for some dumb reason. My pc specs are not the problem being an rtx 4070 and Ryzen 7. i've reinstalled the xbox app and nothing changed

:)

Riley Ellensohn, Nov 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...