Why am I suspended for no reason?

Discus and support Why am I suspended for no reason? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying to redeem points I have gotten through the xbox app, I have tried reaching to customer support multiple times with no response. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sam Mohtashemi, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Why am I suspended for no reason?

I have been trying to redeem points I have gotten through the xbox app, I have tried reaching to customer support multiple times with no response. I have not broken any rules and am temporarily suspended for no given reason.

:)

Sam Mohtashemi, Dec 21, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Sam M! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having an issue trying to redeem points. If your MS rewards account is suspended, I would suggest contacting the rewards support using this link here https://rewards.bing.com/support
  3. Jackson_542007 Win User

Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset

Im not sure if this is the right way to address this problem but i keep getting Communication suspended for no reason and am not getting a reason or Explanation why i am
  4. AlexanderHarper Win User

I'm suspended

I am sorry but your behavior was the reason why you were suspended, Microsoft does not take offenses lightly.
  5. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  6. Banerr Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
Thema:

1. Why am I suspended for no reason? - Similar Threads - Why suspended reason

2. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  3. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  4. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  5. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  6. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  7. why is my xbox console suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox console suspended for no reason?: i been console suspended for 2 weeks and i’ve done nothing wrong that i know of and xbox cannot give me a reason why i’m console banned i’m just trynna get unbanned so u can play multiplayer with...
  8. Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?: So recently my account was permanently suspended, for “inappropriate conduct”, but upon further inspection, I realized that there had not been a legitimate reason for the suspension. this did not...
  9. ummm what’s going on? Account is suspended but I can’t find a reason why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    ummm what’s going on? Account is suspended but I can’t find a reason why.: Ok so I don’t know what’s going on. After 10 years of not gaming on Xbox I pick up the new console just to find out I’m banned. After going to the enforcement history nothing comes up. How can I...
  10. Why is my Xbox account suspended and what was the reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended and what was the reason: Can you guy un suspend my account 6321542b-e398-4756-a3c8-a39fee683975