Why am I suppended for 15 days for a false report and I have no resent bad history for years.

Discus and support Why am I suppended for 15 days for a false report and I have no resent bad history for years. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got suspended for 15 days for “harassment” but no detail on what was said or what specifically I done. I have no bad history with Xbox nor... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 4DaysBro ., Jun 4, 2023.

1. 4DaysBro .
    4DaysBro . Guest

Why am I suppended for 15 days for a false report and I have no resent bad history for years.

I recently got suspended for 15 days for “harassment” but no detail on what was said or what specifically I done. I have no bad history with Xbox nor do I harass people. On the day I got reported I only spoke to 3 people who messaged me first to bother me over an online game. The first guy spammed / harass me keep spaming “L” told him to stop msging me then I ignored him. 2nd guy call me a [mod removed] told him to “stop getting emotional over a game” then ignored him. Last guy was the worse who I think reported me told me to “kill my self” “I’m broke and trash” spamming me to invite him to game so he can jump/team on me with his friends, Ect. spammed me messages and death threats for hours. Now I don’t cuss or anything so he must have reported me for something small, which Xbox is not telling me like they do for everyone else. Now I got 15 day’s suspension with no online or communication which don’t make sense. For one I didn’t harass anyone online multiplayer if anything that last guy did by joining my game constantly targeting me and teaming. And communication is to harsh for 15 days no bad history. I already tried to appeal just for them to to give me some fake speech about “fair for everyone and we care for you and sorry for what happen to you” they denied it and didn’t even lessen it at least. These are the only people that could have reported me because I don’t join party’s and I only play with one person who is my cousin. These people msg me first and broke the rules but I have to be ban for 15 days. They said them self they allow “a little bit of trash talk” which I might have done but I get the punishment of a life time . I have proof to back up all my statements

:)

4DaysBro ., Jun 4, 2023
  2. 4DaysBro . Win User

If I’m honest I don’t think that’s the case either all I do is play the game with my cousin no other person could have reported me. The three people I mention are the most recent which was all in one day before I got suspended. The more I sit here the more it make no sense, Microsoft suppose to tell me what specifically I said if it was because of a message like everyone else they show but for me it show me nothing under “detail”. They only told me it was for “harassment” when I got my appeal denied. That doesn’t give me an idea of what I done because all on their list of harassment I know I have not done. I believe the 3rd guy mass reported me with his friends and lied and said I harassing them. And since Microsoft report system is so flawed they don’t look at both side, even if they just read the message they would see it was a false report. Like if they shut off my communication I would not care because these people trying to talk to me not the other way around but no they took away all purpose of a console for 15 days… right when I bought my 1 month Xbox game pass/ gold. So not only they took away my happiness they take away my money. And I get what you are saying that It’s best to not message them at all and just block them but it’s not even like I’m butt hurt it mad. I don’t care if people talk trash to me because at the end of the day it’s just a game. It’s just the fact that Microsoft is defending these people. They preach about fairness and make sure everyone safe and happy but how can you do this with the worse support system in any gaming console. But let me not rant it’s pointless. I reported these people but it dose not solve anything. I’m still a innocent man who been imprisoned and all these teach me is you can talk to anyone online because you will get reported for breathing.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, 4DaysBro .

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

... I already tried to appeal just for them to to give me some fake speech about “fair for everyone and we care for you and sorry for what happen to you” they denied it...
    As you have already tried to appeal the action which has been taken against you, which was denied, there is nothing more you can do in this case.

The Xbox Enforcement team have a case appeal option which allows you to submit an appeal if you believe the enforcement action was unfair or to find out what happened. The Enforcement team will leave this generic, but it allows you to get an idea of what you have done to break the Code of Conduct for Xbox.

This article goes through wat the Enforcement team considers harassment: Protecting players from harassment | Xbox Support

... On the day I got reported I only spoke to 3 people who messaged me first to bother me over an online game. The first guy spammed / harass me keep spaming “L” told him to stop msging me then I ignored him. 2nd guy call me a [mod removed] told him to “stop getting emotional over a game” then ignored him. Last guy was the worse who I think reported me told me to “kill my self” “I’m broke and trash” spamming me to invite him to game so he can jump/team on me with his friends, Ect...
    When this happens on Xbox. It is best to report the players and to not engage with them. This way, you don't get into bother. I know you said that you ignored them after you told him to "stop msging me". However, I wouldn't have even said that. I would have just reported them and then blocked them.

By reporting players like this, it allows the Enforcement team to act on the individuals who have broken the Code of Conduct, which makes Xbox a safer place for everyone. If you haven't reported these messages yet, please do so if you still have them.

This article will guide you through how to report & block others on Xbox: How to report a player | Xbox Support & How to mute or block other players on Xbox | Xbox Support

Lastly, it may have not been anyone involved in the event you described. It may have been something which happened in the recent past which was reported.

I know this isn't news you are wanting to hear. But I do hope the information provided is useful.

Nathan
  4. pass the saIt Win User

This is absolute torture

I just checked my rep history. 13 voice communication reports in the last 6 months? That is obvious abuse of the rep system. There is absolutely no way I am conducting that much bad behavior. It just isn't true. There is no way to substantiate these reports
    and I am being falsely attacked. This is ridiculous.
  5. SlayingArtist8 Win User

Got avoid me again for doing nothing? fix this reputation system *flawed*

Only way to fix a problem like this (because I am in the same situation but it seems this problem has been around since Xbox 360 and no one has did ****) mass report these accounts forced to respond and sooner or later they will
    have to fix it because now it'll be effecting their gameplay. Sad day in my whole 15 years of gaming, the only way to deal with false reports is begin making them yourself.
  6. ELECTRICCREEPERSewar Win User

XBOX Enforcement suspension

How long am i suppended

?
Thema:

1. Why am I suppended for 15 days for a false report and I have no resent bad history for years. - Similar Threads - Why suppended days

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...