Why am I still getting kicked out of my games on my Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Why am I still getting kicked out of my games on my Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reset the console, removed and re-added my account, adjusted the resolution, and turned game mode permanently on. I still keep getting kicked.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doug Hotch, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Doug Hotch
    Doug Hotch Guest

I have reset the console, removed and re-added my account, adjusted the resolution, and turned game mode permanently on. I still keep getting kicked. ****?! I’m about to lose my mind. I need this **** to go away. Any advice would be welcomed.

:)

Doug Hotch, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Doug Hotch Win User

Disregard. I figured it out. Turns out that I just needed to turn off HDR and 4k search/adjust. Everything is fine now
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Doug Hotch,

Thank you for letting us know that everything has been sorted out and able to get back on gaming.

If you have other concern in the future related to Xbox Product and services, feel free to reach out to us and we are more than happy to help.

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft!

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Doug Hotch,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are unable play your game in your Xbox Series X due to an issue that are always being kicked out. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. Are you getting an error code or error message?

3. Is this happening when you are trying to launch any games from your Xbox Game Pass library?

4. Is this happening with specific game or to all the games?

5. Have you checked your Enforcement history for any enforcement actions from Xbox? You can check your email or you can sign in your Xbox account from a browser and go to Xbox.com.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Mrcreep91 Win User

my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

both the xbox’s were connected to the same internet, the one that worked was a series s the one didn’t was series x. yes, my console is up to date. i get kicked out of my games every 30 minutes..yes i am referring to factory resets.
  6. Morgan Reeve Win User

Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game

Thank you for your response

Yes I have tried a different game I’ve tried forza 4 and it was absolutely fine while playing. Had a race and I didn’t get kicked out or froze at all it was completely fine.

I’ve only got one WiFi available for me to try at home and the WiFi was rest and still isn’t working.

On my old Xbox one it still works but I have no clue why it don’t work on my Xbox series x I’m very baffled
Thema:

1. Why am I still getting kicked out of my games on my Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - Why still getting

2. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  3. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  4. Why do I still have followers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I still have followers?: I was trying to remove all of the followers on my profile on May 1st, and for some reason, 6 followers were still showing on my profile. I contacted support and they said it would take 24-72 hours...
  5. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  6. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  7. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  8. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  9. Still no help from insider and I don't know why Im not getting the help

in XboX Insiders
    Still no help from insider and I don't know why Im not getting the help: So, I had an issue here where scantilycloud was supposed to help me, we wrote and all he said about 4 days ago was : are you sure this is your gamertag?. Yes I'm pretty sure I've just been using...
  10. Xbox is on,tv is on,tried to do the reset but why am I still getting no signal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is on,tv is on,tried to do the reset but why am I still getting no signal?: I’ve taken my Series s apart and put it back together,plugged it in,and it still isn’t giving me signal to the tv. And don’t tell me to do the reset stuff because I tried that before. I need to...