Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

Discus and support Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ScottyCook1, Jan 12, 2024.

1. ScottyCook1
    ScottyCook1 Guest

Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to appeal the ban and a day later i looked again and it was approved, after 3 days now I’m still suspended after my suspension approval. I tried to contact support to find a option to suit this but there just isn't one for this scenario. We shouldn’t have to jump through loops and holes over something like this when we shouldn’t even have been suspended in the first place. There should be a support option for this, so I highly recommend adding one. Anyways, feel free to unsuspend me as soon as possible please so I can stream again. My gamertag is OnewayShorts and im pretty sure you can find my email.

:)

ScottyCook1, Jan 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: