Why am I signed out of Xbox live when I launch call of duty black ops on my Xbox one?

Discus and support Why am I signed out of Xbox live when I launch call of duty black ops on my Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one and just got black ops again as I heard the servers were opened back up. I also purchased the new form on live so I could play this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by seth g3, Nov 12, 2023.

1. seth g3
    seth g3 Guest

Why am I signed out of Xbox live when I launch call of duty black ops on my Xbox one?

I have an Xbox one and just got black ops again as I heard the servers were opened back up. I also purchased the new form on live so I could play this game. Every time I launch the game it disconnects me from live and will not let me play. I can play story mode but that’s not what I want. How can this be fixed?

:)

seth g3, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Haribo101001 Win User

The First Thread You Created on the Xbox Forums?

On Xbox one when am signing into Xbox live its fine however when I try to play on call of duty black ops 3 online it's saying my account is not allowed to play on Xbox live ? My Xbox name is , HELP
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Seth G, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

There are a few potential reasons for this issue, and here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Ensure that your Xbox One is connected to a stable and reliable internet connection. If you're using a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection to see if it improves the situation. You can also run a network connection test on your Xbox One to check for any network issues.

2. Confirm that your Xbox Live Gold subscription is active and associated with your account. Sometimes, subscription-related issues can cause disconnections from Xbox Live. You can check the status of your subscription by signing in to your Xbox account on the official Xbox website or through the Xbox console itself.

3. Clearing the cache on your Xbox One and performing a hard reset can help resolve various software-related issues. To clear the cache, hold down the power button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it powers off. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console, wait for a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn on the console.

4. Ensure that you have the latest updates for both Call of Duty: Black Ops and your Xbox One console. Game and system updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address connectivity issues.

5. If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling Call of Duty: Black Ops on your Xbox One. This can help resolve any potential corrupted game files that may be causing the disconnection problem.

It's also worth noting that server issues or temporary outages can occasionally cause connectivity problems. At that time there have been no problems with the servers, please try to log in again.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. LuNarFreakz Win User

The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE

Did you get any info on this issue? I am having the same notification on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360) and Battlefield 1 (Xbox One). I also bought Xbox Gold Live for 1 year today, Fortnite and Call of
    Duty: Black Ops 3 work fine with Xbox Live.... which is why I am confused????????

PLEASE HELP!
  5. PunisherSkull10 Win User

Black ops 2 not working

My black ops 2 and other call of duty games I have are giving me some problems. When I put in a call of duty game it will disconnect me from xbox live and says that I need to sign in with my Microsoft account when I was signed in to xbox live I got disconnected.
    When I do type my password for my email it gives me an error message and I can't play cod online and I can't sign back in xbox live unless I shut off my xbox
  6. baseballzach10 Win User

OverHeating

when I am in my game and my xbox overheats it give me probation in call of duty black ops 2
Thema:

1. Why am I signed out of Xbox live when I launch call of duty black ops on my Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Why signed live

2. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  3. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  4. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  5. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  6. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why: When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in 0f155861-cc72-404a-836e-2a096d01b1b9
  7. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  8. Why can't I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore?: So, last week, I made a new email account for my Xbox Live on my 360 and last Friday, me and my dad brought Xbox Live by using his email account and my new email account. Then, I change my...
  9. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82
  10. Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360: I have my 360 since it came out same with one same with series x and I have never had this problem until last week that I was not able to sign in or connect to live on my 369 or 360 games on one I...