Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Discus and support Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For some reason I’m continuing to run into this issue while trying to use my voice chat for discord. I have been using it fine and today I hopped on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by B-Blizzy McCann, May 5, 2023.

1. Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

For some reason I’m continuing to run into this issue while trying to use my voice chat for discord. I have been using it fine and today I hopped on and it’s prompting me to relink my account. I have completely disconnected them, and relinked them, but I’m still being prompted to go to settings. (I’m using a the latest standard update, and I’m on a Xbox one. I’m just unsure as to why it’s all of a sudden not linking when I used it fine about a week ago. Both Xbox app and discord app say linked, but my actual system is saying there was an issue linking my account) unsure what to really do about it.

*update*

After connecting to mentioned chat on my phone, it gives me the option to transfer voice to Xbox, when selected it pulls up my parties and chats window, and then once again redirects to settings to “relink”

:)

B-Blizzy McCann, May 5, 2023
  2. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello B-Blizzy McCann,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use Discord Voice to communicate with your friends while playing Xbox games. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

There is a possibility that this issue could be linked to Discord services or else the linking with the Xbox account issues. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. Based on your description, you are getting redirects to the setting to relink, may we ask if you are on Discord app for mobile?
    2. May we know if the Discord app is updated?
    3. Can we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please post a screenshot and hide your personal information such as your full name, gamertag/username, and email address.
    4. Do you mind checking if all services are up and running on the Xbox in your location? Please go to this link: Xbox Status

There is information related to Discord with Xbox and troubleshooting that you can check from this link: How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. NathanBridge Win User

I've also started recieving this error from today. So to me it looks like a widespread issue that I really hope gets resolved ASAP
  6. Nathan sailor Win User

Discord and Xbox Relink Doesn't Work

I tried the solutions you said and on the Xbox app and discord both say that I have it linked but when I try to join a voice call it says relink and when I continue it unlink it
Thema:

1. Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat? - Similar Threads - Why running relink

2. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  6. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  7. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  8. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  9. Why can my 165 hz moniter only run 60hz on xbox but when the hdmi cable is connected to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my 165 hz moniter only run 60hz on xbox but when the hdmi cable is connected to my...: When I connect my hdmi cable to my laptop my mobiter can run the correct hertz but when connected to my xbox I can only run 60 hz they both run 1080p and I have an xbox one...
  10. why can’t I run 120hz at 1080p xbox series x on LG 34GL750

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t I run 120hz at 1080p xbox series x on LG 34GL750: please help, just recently bought the xbox series x and have the LG 34GL750. I have researched for hours and watched several videos and cannot get a solution to run 1080p 120hz, I’ve tried...