Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

Discus and support Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Noah Phillips, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only presents the level 1 pricing for redeeming. I have tried reloading, signing out and back in, clearing the cookies, using a different device, signing into my friends account, and back into mine, and a few other things. He is having the same problem that I am too. We never had this issue when we used it a year ago. Any solutions for this? And is this a common issue?

:)

Noah Phillips, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Noah P, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

Based on the information you have provided to me, you have earned over 500 points this week and your account indicates that you are Tier 2, but you do not receive a Tier 2 discount for redeeming. Only the level 1 price is displayed. You have tried several things to fix the problem, but nothing has worked.

This issue may be caused by a bug in the Microsoft Rewards system. It is also possible that there is a problem with your account or your device.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Wait a few days and try again. The problem may resolve itself.

Contact Microsoft Rewards customer service. Customer service can help you solve the problem.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope your rewards problem is solved as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. Shaun Punnoose Win User

Microsoft Rewards why am I still lvl 2 after upgrading to GPU an not Lvl 2 + gold

I'm really sorry I just have one more question. Since I have the Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold, wouldn't that mean I would get the level 2 discount when redeeming a gift card?
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Microsoft reward points?

Are you at level 1 or 2? Level 2 gets discount.
  5. GenXer Win User

Xbox cards

46000 reward points at Level 2. The level 2 discount is 4000 points.
  6. Wadey1988 Win User

Cannot play Far Cry 4 DIGITAL. Unavailable

also whats level 2 why am i only level 1, i want to level up lol
Thema:

1. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2? - Similar Threads - Why receiving level

2. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  3. Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action: Hi so I read earlier about someone having this same issue but it been xbox with PC but Me and my boyfriend are both on pc. Ive checked literally every setting possible and have invites enabled,...
  4. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  5. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  6. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...
  7. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  8. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  9. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  10. I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?: Xbox design lab processsing 1182af14-17dc-4263-ab9e-a4a419db0ad1