Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

Discus and support Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kerrigan Goyer, Jun 25, 2024 at 5:43 PM.

1. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass points.

:)

Kerrigan Goyer, Jun 25, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, X_ Kerrigan! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues locating your rewards.

• If you don't mind, could you check if the coin packs you redeemed are showing on your Microsoft Rewards order history? You can use the following link to get there: https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

[​IMG]

If they are, you can use the "Get code" button to see their redeemable codes, or the "Resend" button to have the order's confirmation email sent to you. Please note that depending on your locale and selected language, the "Get code" button might say "Order details" or "View details" instead. Clicking on either of these would work just the same. If you don't see these buttons on your order history, it's likely your order is still being processed.

• Do keep in mind the redemption of your points can take up to 24 hours to be fully processed. If after 24 hours you don't receive a confirmation email or you are unable to locate the codes/orders in your Rewards Order History, it would be best to contact Microsoft Rewards Support by using the "Contact Microsoft Rewards support" button at the bottom of the Rewards dashboard.

-------------

Due to the nature of your query, I find it important to offer a friendly reminder that this is a public forum and personal information should not be posted here. Please make sure not to accidentally reveal any personal information in the form of text, pictures, or other media.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  3. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Kerrigan! Thank you for your reply.
    The order confirmation email can take up to 24 hours to be delivered, so if you just redeemed your points, I'd say there's nothing to worry about.

Could you try scrolling to the right side of your order history? The "Get Code" and "Resend" buttons I mentioned in my previous reply can also be seen and used on the mobile version of your order history.

Alternatively, please try checking your order history on a desktop browser instead.

Best regards.
    - AJ
  4. Kerrigan Goyer Win User

[​IMG]
    They are there but I never received an email for it and never received the coins
  5. Rostom L Win User

Xbox Game Pass auto redeem no longer showing up as an option

Hi Steve!

Just to confirm, this is about auto-redeeming your Microsoft Rewards for Game Pass subscription, correct?

I believe that the game pass offer is no longer available from the list of rewards to redeem. That most likely the reason why there's no option for auto-redeem.

To inquire about the availability of game pass from the rewards section, you may directly reach out the Microsoft Rewards team here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  6. david.foster Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

What is XBOX and why do I need one? I am not buying anything. I went to Microsoft rewards page and redeemed

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months
    How do I use it?
Thema:

1. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass - Similar Threads - Why getting rewards

2. Why didn't I get my reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get my reward?: I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  5. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  6. Why am I getting so few reward points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting so few reward points: I only received 89 reward points when I purchased Baldur's gate 3 which was $107, but when I've purchased cheaper games around $30-$40 I've received thousands of points...
  7. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  8. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...
  9. why i didnt get the reward ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i didnt get the reward ?: I got a code for a fortnite pack from a friend and tried to redeem it in microsoft redeem and it said that i did it successfully but when i opened fortnite it wasnt there...
  10. Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?: Every time I try to redeem my reward points, I keep getting an error saying there’s an issue with my account or order. It has never happened before, I’ve always been able to redeem my points....